Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Dec 10, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

Have set up this thread by popular demand

A place for us to share the highs and lows of our weight loss in a countdown to get the body for the dress of our dreams!

I think we'll start it from Monday would be the best thing...

Good or bad news, we want to hear it so we can spur each other along!

So much change was going on the chart was hard to keep up to date, so I think it's best we all report our full figures and keep track from there!

Hope that's ok x
Please feel free to carry on...
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Hi Girls,

Well its very apt that we've come onto a new thread I think because its exactly 1 year ago today that I got engaged and started my diet! Can you believe a year has passed? ! Well to start us off on the part 2 of Disney Bride diets I'll start by saying in the year since I started to this point today (sorry girls I had to weigh in to do this) I am as follows:

MARRIED and...

5.4 stone lighter and about 5 dress sizes less.

Although I did lose more and then put on a little and now I'm losing it again its still not bad stats for a year I dont think.

Thanks to your help and support girls - heres to many more years to come!

Righto - inlaws are due to arrive any sec so I better go, but I've stuck to same diet and done hour exercise yesterday and this morning so I'm doing ok. I am out tonight but I'll try and be good.

Hope you are all ok - Rach I'm so sorry to hear about all the illnesses, I hope you all get well soon.

Have a good weekend girls.

Can we sticky this please?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

just subscirbing to the new one! just back from the cinema went to see due date was very funny! enjoy your weekend girlies!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

hi, wow over 500 posts!

thats brill kell how good is that loosing all that weight.

this time last year i was pregnant! had put nearly 2stone on already and he wasnt due till end of june!

i have been terrible this week, had sweets chocolate,crisp pie. today my daughter is feeling alot better so we made some cakes, i even finished off the icing in the bowl with a spoon! i have been stupid! she is so bored being in all week hopefully they will be better by monday going to take her to see father christmas. just jacob now hes not well at all and its really affecting his breathing so i havent had any proper sleep for days coz he keeps chokin at night and stopping breathing. its so hard when there ill im drained think thats why im eating crap!

if there better think i will start back at gym next week get some exercise in before xmas then after xmas in january no more excuses exercise, diet, coz i don't want to be big on my wedding day

have great weekend everyone xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
TBH Rach I think we're all in the same boat re January. I am so excited for Christmas and I think it's distracting me too much, all I want to do is spend time with friends and family and that means eating. I haven't been that bad but not good enough to lose a lot of weight. I hope to lose some though or that won't be fair!

Breakfast - cereal (3)
Snack - minirice (1.5)
Lunch - veg soup (1)
Snack - 2xchoccie santas (1)
Dinner - sausages, sweet potatoes, beans, ketchup (10.5)
Pudding - choc mousse (2)
TOTAL - 19 points
Need to call it a day there to save some points I've overused this week!

Got a busy day tomorrow catching up on lots of jobbies and then Sunday over to the island
It's coming round quick girlies, have you all got a lot left to do?

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Well I went through the last thread and when it started out I was 12 stone 7lbs so mine is a pretty pathetic loss of only 10lbs but at least ive stayed in the 11's this time, before this thread I was getting into the 11's and then going straight back into the 12's! So I suppose that's an achievement!

Hoping to lose a couple of pounds this week, got murder mystery at ross' dads with dinner so will starve myself 2moz during the day! I don't know what he's making yet which makes me abit nervous cause I'm really fussy with food I dread going and not liking it!

Ach well never mind! I bought a nice top today from next and hoping to wear it with my skinny jeans for Xmas day, there a little tight at the moment so need to be very good to make sure they fit!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 10, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Well I started 2010 at 15st 2.5lbs and am finishing at 13st 11lbs currently, hoping to be down a few so will be the best part of 2 stone lost. I'm pleased but know with some discipline I could have done better. I plateau'd a while on SW but WW I could have lost all I needed by now so annoyed at myself but know Kel won't let us get away with it come January. Like Kim says though, we all have things we want to wear over Christmas without being uncomfortable! I'm still in my 14s so that's a start, I never thought I'd be in them this time last year when I was almost in 18s!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 11 Dec 10, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Well Ive well and truly destroyed my diet! My day went like this:
morning: 1 hour weights/cardio.
Brekki: protien shake
lunch: ham and banana

Mid afternoon: in laws arrive all full of excitment and festive spirit.
Dinner: go to local pub for 2 for 1 on main meals with intention of having gammon and salad. Find out local pub is doing festive menu with 2
courses for 7.99! Think well soup and turkey won't be sp bad. Turns out it's cauliflower cheese soup with loads of cheese and buttery bread! Then be takes into ''just one glasss of wine'' and wine makes me think, oh blow this I've been good all week, it's Xmas and I deserve a treat! So eat all soup and bread and then all turkey dinner with yorkie pud and roast pots, them help myself to 2 of Alexs profiteroles, have another glass of wine-large by the way- and then come home and drink two more glasses of wine whist watching wedding bid with in laws and olpolish off about half a box of licorice allsorts! OMG. NOT. GOOD. So now I feel sick, fat and disgusted with myself and am worried after all my good week i've just thrown it away. :-(
I'm sorry I'm being a bit selfish at the mo and all me me me and not putting posts on fb and here in response to all your specific posts but I've just been a little busy this week with work and Xmas stuff and I reckon it might be similar next week as I have an Xmas do mon and fri and sat but I will try and be more present after and inbetween all that! Happy engagement anniversary to us anyway! Lol.
See ya, have a good
weekend girls.
Xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 10, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Kel, you're not being selfish at all. This thread is a support for ourselves as much as everyone else and hearing you winge about yourself makes me learn to do the same for me!
You were so good all week so it's a shame that hasn't continued but by the same token, at least you're not adding having been complacent all week. This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change, and in life, we have fun times as well as well behaved times and by the sounds of it, you picked the best menu option available!

For me, I've been very very good today so I'm very impressed, given I've been home all day and could have picked and picked and picked!

I baked gingerbread for work so I had a taster (not hundreds, just a couple of biscuits which are small) but otherwise been brilliant!

Here's my food:

Breakfast - cereal (3)
Lunch - soup (0.5)
Snacks - pringles (2), satsumas (0.5)
Dinner - fresh tagliatelle bolognaise (9)
Pudding - Cadburys chocolate mousse (2)
TOTAL - 17 points
So I have saved enough points and hopefully a bit more to account for those biscuits
So that's 2 days in a row, and I tell you I can definitely feel it, I definitely feel so much better than earlier in the week!
Definitely hoping to lose something by Monday, even if it's not 3lbs as I'd hoped!

Still 2 weeks til Christmas so plenty of time to lose more! No waste!

I decided my strictness will end 23rd December as I want to have a hot turkey & stuffing baguette on my last day at work but as I've said before, I'm not going crazy, just being a little bit more relaxed and not ordered too many naughties!

Tomorrow I'm off to see my pops so will have normal breakfast, turkey roast dinner at the pub and that'll fill me up maybe with some soup, toast or cereal in the evening. The thing I will struggle with is pudding, as we always have pudding and with 9 of us there I would hate to be left out and not have any, I wouldn't cope well with it at all, so will have a mooch at my best options online
They have the normal crumble, sponge etc but they also have pavlova with berries so I wonder if that would be better? I'm off to have a look!

Have a good evening folks, enjoy the X Factor final part 1

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 11 Dec 10, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Well as theres a new thread, I will be joining you ladies when I get back from the land of mouse if thats ok? Its the countdown to getting into my dress when I get back - I have no choice or I will NOT fit into that dress! lol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread