Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Dec 10, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

You might find it easier to 'graze' rather than have 3 square meals a day so have a smallish breakfast, then snack a little mid morn, then have a bit a lunch time, then a couple more snacks and then have a small dinner and then a snack in the evening, so really you go from 3 large meals a day to 7 small meals throughout the day. It might suit your working pattern better.
How is the snow now up your way?
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Snow is all but gone, a little frosty! We're due more snow at the end of the week so not looking forward to that! What about down your way?

Will maybe try that 2moz and make up little meals for me! feel like i've got more energy in the mornings even after the one day, dont know if that's the diet or me just wanting to get up though! Going to try and do a different DVD everyday so i'm not getting bored!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

I do that Kim, a different DVD every day as I figured its more interesting that way. I tend to mix up my new Jillain (you should get it, its a good one) Davina and the Hollywood workout as I like doing all those 3, I dont dread them. lol.
Snow all gone here, we had a big rain on Fri/Sat and it cleared it all, but I went over the Pennines yesterday for work and there is still loads of snow there so its taking its time to go. I had heels on and I thought I was going to break my neck at the services trying to walk in the snow! lol. We are forcast a load more starting Thursday night and I have a night out Fri and a night out Sat and I'm a tad concerned to be honest that I'll make it. I guess we will just wait and see.
I'm glad you aren't feeling too hungry, and you are finding it ok - as you know I find low carbing very easy to do, its very very samey but if you accept that it will be and not worry abotu what you arent eating, then sticking to it is a doddle as you dont get those hunger pangs. In a couple of days you should start to see a difference in your clothes.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

oh know, its thursday we're due it, just hope it wasn't as bad as last week, i cant beleive thats it gon up and that it was only last week that we had all the problems!

I've got the jillian one ultimate fat blast i think on the comp (i know naughty) but i've not done it yet might try it 2moz!

We're off to the panto this weekend so looking forward to that and then out for dinner! Will you try bestest to be good cause i'm actually looking forward to monday's weigh in lol!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post

hiya, sorry only just posting read all our posts,

hayley i get married around 17th oct 2011, i cant decide on a place, where you getting married?

congratulations on loss everyone.

despite havin rubbish for a week i have lost 1pound! which isn't bad so im under 11stone now yayyyy!

wish i could do low carbs i just wouldn't know where to start. i might try in january.
i have to confess i didn't go gym yesterday, didnt get up till 10am then because lucy and jacob have been ill so nto been out past couple of week we went trafford centre,(lucy loves it there, going in mickey mouse shop! ) got lucy last few bits, iand couple prezzies thats it. im finished now!

god bet you was exhausted nat.
sounded like you had fun kel on your works doo, i very rarely go out, i haven't been drunk god since last august 3days before we went florida!

coz there is only a couple of us we don't have a works doo, i just give them extra money at christmas. coz they are good staff, last week they was fantastic. it was as a nightmare friday, felt awful on lucy too. There both alot better now, jacob has just got a cough which keeps him up.

today i have had

B: 2 brown toast
D: jacket bit of butter
T: homemade paella 3 small pieces garlic bread

Snack: 8 pringles tonight! lucy wanted them
Banana

i am going to try go gym tomoz! so i say!

hope everyone well xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rach_007uk View Post
hayley i get married around 17th oct 2011, i cant decide on a place, where you getting married?
We are getting married at the Wedding Pavilion. Congrats on your loss this week, every pound counts!
Old 15 Dec 10, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Rach well done you 1lb loss! Especially after your stressful week! How are the kiddie winks?
Hope they are both alot better!

Hayley I'd love to get married at the wedding pavilion, it looks beautiful!

Skipped exercise this morning due to soreness lol but am going to do jillian 30 day shred tonight when i go in to make up for it!

Fod for today

Breakfast
2 egg cheese and ham omlette
1tbsp Ketchup 5g net carbs

Lunch
turkey chunks
steamed veg x 2 (one for tonight) 2.4g net carbs

Dinner
Reggae Reggae chicken (didn't have any dinner last night cause i had a full tummy lol) 4.6g net carbs

Snacks
4 stalks celery 4g net carbs
cucumber 2g net carbs
2 light mini baby bells

So that is for me today so a total of 18g net carbs will probably have some extra meat/cheese tonight as calories are coming in quite low for today at 659kcals. Got some walnuts left over from yesterday some might munch on them. Was trying to avoid snacking so much today as think it really bagged me up yesterday.
Old 15 Dec 10, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post

awww that will be lovely at the wedding pavillion. i have been looking at the omni resort at champions gate, it looks so nice so think i will be getting married there, i keep changing my mind though!

kim, kids are so much better lucy is fine now and jacob getting there. your doing well with your diet, wish i could do low carbs, im rubbish i tried it and ate everything wrong lol!

i went watchin we will rock you monday night it was so so so good loved it!

today i didnt go gym, i knw im naughty but i took lucy nursery, then it was my grandmas 70th, had go bookers, then workin non stop next week so had clean entire up stairs, excuses i know! im going to go in january now and really make an effort then.

today i had

B: banana, 2 toast
D: 1 1/2 sandwich with billy bear on one and 1/2 cheese spread
T: homemade spag bol couple garlic bread

snack tangerine

xx
Old 15 Dec 10, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Hi girls,

Not much to report from my end, after I got over my hang over yesterday I didnt really get back on the diet wagon, I havent gone crazy its just that I cant be bothered! I know that sound terrible but I'm just so ready for Xmas now and there is so much food around everywhere at work at the moment that I'm finding it a bit impossible to stay on any diet plus with me being out Fri and Sat (weather permitting) I just think oh blow this I'll start again after Xmas. I am still trying to exercise though and will do a Jillian for an hour later. Ive just had a couple of choccies and crisps.

All sounds good Kim - see, its not so hard. Once you know what you can and cant eat and if you decide to carry this on - try and stop counting cals or amounts. Trust me, you wont eat too much - low carb diets fill you up much much quicker and so naturally you wont overeat and the advantage of them is you dont need to count, just dont eat carby foods but dont worry about the rest. If you want to go to Maccy Ds - go - just chuck the bun away, if you want to eat out - do it - just replace the potato product with extra veg/salad, but the main thing is stop thinking like you are on a diet and more you are detoxing for a bit. I had a low carb tea tonight - I had lettuce, peppers, about 6 slices of ham, and half a tub of cottage cheese - seriously my quantities were huge, but even that meal was smaller than I was having when low carbing and I couldnt tell you how much grams I had of stuff, I can barely remember the amount of ham I had. Once you know what you can eat and what you cant and if you arent sure, check the back of the product, but aside from that you can stop thinking too much about it. Theres a website I use a lot which you may find helpful if you start to struggle or crave - avidlite. You and I have very similar downfalls when it comes to breaking diets, one of which is that if we focus on it too much it becomes dragging, draining and depressing - the 3 Ds Ignore it and the weight will drop off and it will become easy. You can have cream by the way, just go for full fat, not low fat.
No more missing exercise sessions - ache or no ache, you can squeeze 20 mins out even if you are aching, you know you can - dont give into it, just warm up those muscles and the ache will dull - you knew I was gonna keep my eye on you for this new regime didnt you? so no grumbling.

Hi Rach, Glad to here the little ones are getting better - just in time for Xmas too, thank goodness. Well done on losing a pound - probably stress after the time you've had! Hows your hair now? I'll get back onto the diet/exercise come Jan too with you, I think I will low carb again as I enjoy it so much and I've just got a brand new big shiny tub of protien powder all ready for the new year - which oddly tastes a bit of choc nutella/praline. If you want to join me low carbing come Jan, I'm more than happy to help and give you some pointers. I think your main issue might be fruit though, no fruit on low carb diets ideally. You can have 1 handful of berries a day, but ideally its no fruit as there is a lot of sugar in fruit and any sugar is full of carbs, berries are quite high water content and obviously are small but no citrus fruits/bananas/apples...its definatley a hard diet to start with as I find myself mainly saying ''no, you cant eat that and no, you cant eat this... '' but after a day or two its a doddle.

Righto - better go I have a date with Jillian M who is gonna kick my choccy eating ass.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Old 15 Dec 10, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

I cant have cream i'm allergic boo! Its really weird getting into the way of not thinking about it because i've been copunting for so long! Will try harder though! I'm not skipping my exercise today just delaying in until tonight lol!

Cant beleive your eating choco...what i'd do for some choco! Did you know sherbet pips are low carb! there was a website i found lowcarmegastore.com will update this when i get home! Its home time!
Closed Thread