Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Feb 12, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Just had a bacon roll for brekkie, but wanted to comment, I ache, I really ache! Every part of me! But I'm off to Zumba soon! Well, just over an hour! Matt's football was cancelled too so I can drive instead of the cold walk which is nice!
Will check in later

ps. Emz uber jealous of your strawberries for pudding, can't wait til British ones are back in season! Stupid winter, I want the sun to come out!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
morning girls, just getting ready for work.

this week has been good for me, yesterday kept cals low during the day and managed a slither of apple pie and custard for desert! was still 48 over but i don't think that's dreadful, just make sure i don't go over today.

did jillian level one on friday morning, but decided to swap the strength moves round, 1 minute high intensity and 30 secs legs and arms. so i'm standing doing the dungbell roe, squeezing my shoulders together for 1 minutes and thinking 'how is this high impact? this is easier that all the squats and arm raises!'

OH MY GOD i was wrong, the next day, under my arms and my shoulders are aching! so at least it worked!

don't have time to catch up but will catch up later!
Old 12 Feb 12, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi girls, we went to the bluewater wedding fayre yesterday, have to say I wasn't all that impressed and so glad I had complimentary tickets as I'd have been really annoyed if I'd paid £15 to get in there!

We had famliy over so had a chinese last night. I usually have a full plate of chinese so I got a bowl half the size & had that with a yoghurt after, I have to say I actually enjoyed it more just hgaving a little bit to enjoy the taste but not actually feeling stuffed after! I didnt eat anything else all day apart from a 2 finger kitkat and half a ham roll so was under my cals. Also did Jillian again which was ok, slightly easier than the day before I think but oh my god am I in pain today. I look like ive broken my ankle when I walk becuase my legs are so sore and my mid section.

We're going to Lee's mums in a minute then meeting some of our florida friends as they're now known then we're going Bingo tonight to win our fortune haha so got a very busy day ahead so not sure I'll have time for Jillian today but if I can fit it in I will
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hey everyone
Just a quickie from me as the ironing is waiting for me!
Amy and Sophie, glad you're feeling it!
Sophie, sorry to hear the fayre wasn't good, at least it was free! Enjoy your busy day! Love bingo!

I just got in from the Zumba record attempt, we didn't make it but it was still fun and gave me an extra 75 mins of exercise today! I have decided to buy the Zumba DVDs as I didn't find the Wii game intense enough but the DVDs should be like having an instructor so going to get those ordered soon! Plan to do those on a Saturday! Will save me paying for classes as well! The instructor for Zumba at my gym was there today and tbh I wasn't all that impressed. I miss the old instructor I had!

Matt's gone out to do the shopping now, so when he's brought the milk home I'll have some cereal and then we're having an early dinner, roast chicken and loads of veg, which I'm looking forward to. Jelly for pudding. Then got some work I need to get done.

That's about all, but will check in later! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle74
Apprentice Imagineer

Afternoon ladies, sorry that i havent been on and answered you's in a few days, i havent forgot you's.

Starting to feel better, but i havent been a good girl so i was surprised when i did my weekly weigh in and i had stayed they same, which im happy with. Still not done the Jillian DVD BUT i will be starting it tomorrow night.. looking forward to the aches and pains on tuesday.

Will be back later tonight and write a full update.

Quality Inn International 2 weeks Sept 2008.
Laguna Bay 2 weeks Sept 2009.
Southern Dunes 3 weeks Sept 2012. & Wedding
Florida Pines 3 weeks Apr/May 2015
Michelle74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Afternoon Ladies!

A busy morning for me too and just popping on before mum and Brian pop round for a cuppa!

I done boxing this morning as planned but forgot Keeley has my 30 ds dvd so couldn't do that, we slept til 10.30 though so wasn't time, lovely facial this morning, and just made banana muffins and peanut butter scones yummy! Dinner will be a beef stew with carrots, leeks, onions, and mushrooms with celeriac mash

Nat - well done on your zumbathon! Is is the DVDs that come with the toning sticks for £50ish? Interested to see how you find them as I am tempted but scared coz of the price! lol. Have you tried zumba 2 on the wii? So much better! Enjoy your yummy mega healthy dins!

Michelle - well done on your STS and hope you enjoy Jilliian!

Soph - well done on resisting a big chinese, I always used to feel sick after a chinese as I'd eat too much so I agree half a portion is probably much more enjoyable! Shame about the wedding fayre but at least it was free I look forward to yours, well done with your Jillian work outs!

Amy - well done and you are allowed a treat so glad you enjoyed apple pie!

Happy Sunday all! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
And banana muffin recipe for you Nat

Banana Muffins

2 bananas mashed
1 egg
1 teaspoon of baking powder
40g flax seed
45g flour (whatever you want to use)
2 tbsp sweetener

Mix all ingredients together and bake in muffin tray or loaf tray for about 15 mins on medium
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
And banana muffin recipe for you Nat

Banana Muffins

2 bananas mashed
1 egg
1 teaspoon of baking powder
40g flax seed
45g flour (whatever you want to use)
2 tbsp sweetener

Mix all ingredients together and bake in muffin tray or loaf tray for about 15 mins on medium
Thanks Em! What's flax seed? And any idea on cals?

Enjoy your afternoon!

I have just sat down, so achy and body tired, Matt said he'll do dinner though so I can sit here all night and do my work (and watch Grey's Anatomy but he doesn't know that part yet shhhh).

Yes that Zumba set rrps at £50 but found it on Amazon for £35 and you get the sticks and about 5 DVDs in it, a big investment but I hope it'll be worth it.
Is Zumba 2 really better...I really think the DVDs are better though...the wierd people on the Wii freak me out! That's why I don't use my Just Dance game but that might be a good workout too?!

I must make some more scones...maybe will do them tomorrow night after gym.

Was going to do 2 Bokwas b2b on Tuesday but it's Valentines Day so will do it next week instead!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 12 Feb 12, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
I worked out cals as 85 each (I made 8 from that recipe but they've all overflowed the cake cases so maybe make 10 and they'd be lower?

Flax seed is ... I'm not sure but it's healthy and I'm sure Kel can help lol. I know you can add a spoonful to cereal though, sorry I'm useless! Hope you like then!

Ahh £35 is good so I might invest too if you enjoy it xxx

Old 12 Feb 12, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Ok will try and source some flax seed this week... cals sound good so when I have flax seed I'll make a batch

Pretty sure you've sprouted a new silvery ear missy! More Dibbing and you'll strike gold! Arrrrr (pirate style)... lol

I think £35 is not so bad...I want it in time for the weekend but don't get paid til Monday and am poor now so Matt might have to buy it for me and I'll pay him on payday! Hopefully Disney Couture something might not find it's way into the basket too, we wouldn't want that to happen! lol xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Closed Thread