Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jan 22, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I am a fan of hers, but like others say her beauty is natural & the photos don’t reflect her personality. The red dress one is the best but they are all too formal - a mix of clothes/settings would have been better.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Tbh, if it wasn’t stated who this is, I wouldn’t have a clue 🤔
Kate is a pretty woman and these pictures are of a pretty woman, but they don’t look like her.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
If I had seen these pictures without your heading, I honestly wouldn't know who this was. Looks nothing like her . Not impressed, she's a beautiful woman so bit disappointed that. Xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

The best picture I have ever seen of her sadly is the one of her in the car at Prince Philip's funeral. I don't think she was even aware it was being taken.
I agree with Scotsmomma these look like a makeover and photoshoot session.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Kate is naturally beautiful and her personality shines through in all of her photos, you can tell her mood from them, but these just look like filtered photos that just don't do her justice as to who she is as a person, she still looks beautiful but in my opinion it's not Kate as I see her and going by the comments this is what others are seeing too.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 12:42 PM.
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Big nope from me. They're an odd mix of 80s glamour photo and Victorian portrait. Doesn't represent the beautiful modern woman that she is at all.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It's Kate and William that have turned a lot of people's feeling around on the monarchy, well people I know anyway, I used to think it was dated and a lot of pomp, but these two and for a long while Harry too upped the ante , a lot like their mother and are doing good.
I think she looks stunning anyway even more so in the pictures but even when she's posing naturally with the family she looks amazing, happy 40th x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

I’m not a big fan of William and Kate but agree she is a very beautiful lady (if a bit thin - or maybe im just jealous!).
I like the one in the red dress but agree with others on the rest - very Victorian and not very Kate
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

It's a pity though that the photos have purely inspired comments about beauty and none of her other achievements.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I saw the photos out of the corner of my eye on a news site and I thought “Kate who”. I don’t have a problem with the style of the photos, and the woman in them looks nice enough but she is not recognisable to me as Catherine. I would have liked her photos to look like her! So a fail for me.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List