Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Jan 22, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
My cousin committed suicide as he had mental health problems during lockdown, but when he went to his parents as his bubble, they contacted health services as they were concerned about him but were told the local health service couldn’t help (as he didn’t live in their health service area) and they should contact my cousin’s local health service as they had the details of his history. Sadly my cousin took his own life a few days later.

That’s real mental health to me.

Not the get out of jail card people seem to play when it suits.
I’m so sorry to hear this, I’ve seen first hand people with genuine mental health issues not being able to get help and the ones who seem to know how to play the system to their advantage every time. It’s so frustrating at times.
My thoughts are with your family, suicide is truly devastating for those left behind xx
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

After her most recent arrest breaching a restraining order, she is continually making a mockery of the court. In lieu of her disappearing never to be seen again, as would be the case in my regime, a few years in prison will sort her out.

The fact she has outstanding court issues relating to avoiding paying fines etc, whilst flaunting recent surgeries, new clothes etc, is awful.

I’d also protect Harvey as she is nothing without him. She monetises his issues via YouTube and tv and shouldn’t get a single penny from him, or his clothing range (whatever that is).

Oh, and for the sake of her pets and future animals, for them also to be protected it would do them a favour of her not being around. Horrendous woman
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

If she went to prison she would make a fortune selling her stories (true or false). Unfortunately there seems to be an appetite for her rubbish. She would live off the drama for years.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
If she went to prison she would make a fortune selling her stories (true or false). Unfortunately there seems to be an appetite for her rubbish. She would live off the drama for years.
If she is sent to prison (as I hope) then the various Fathers of her children all fight for sole custody citing her as an unfit mother then, and only then, may she learn
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
If she is sent to prison (as I hope) then the various Fathers of her children all fight for sole custody citing her as an unfit mother then, and only then, may she learn
They already do, she doesn't have custody of any of her 4 younger children, and Harvey lives in care.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
They already do, she doesn't have custody of any of her 4 younger children, and Harvey lives in care.
I dont follow her so didn't know that but is it shared or sole ?
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Those poor young kids need a stable life rather than living in muck and squalor and with the constant chaos their mother causes. Thankfully they have fathers and step mothers that can give them that. It's Harvey that I feel so sorry for.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

I dont follow her so didn't know that but is it shared or sole ?
Sole custody. And has been for a long time. She keeps that very quiet though. Uses old pictures to make it look as if they're with her when they're not etc. Extremely good at manipulating the media.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Sole custody. And has been for a long time. She keeps that very quiet though. Uses old pictures to make it look as if they're with her when they're not etc. Extremely good at manipulating the media.
Channel 4 are really advertising her new programme with the kids bedroom makeovers which doesn't help (and quite frankly I find a little obscene given everything else) - I wish they would can it
Old 24 Jan 22, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Channel 4 are really advertising her new programme with the kids bedroom makeovers which doesn't help (and quite frankly I find a little obscene given everything else) - I wish they would can it
Channel Poor.

Disney332