Notices
Disney Crafts A place to share information and techniques for Disney Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and other crafts.

Old 17 Jan 22, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

This is some if the stuff Iíve made with mineÖ

DVC owner since 2002.
Many trips since '92 incl. ASMu, ASMo, ASSp, BCV, OKW, HRH, Drop Anchor Resort, Islamorada BWV, AKL - Kidani & Jambo, BLT, Vero Beach, THVs, SSR, RPR, BRV, CCV, PVB Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
This is some if the stuff Iíve made with mineÖ

Wow amazing! I love the White Castle t shirt ,right up my street that !
How does the machine know what to cut ? Are they images from online? Iím guessing it cuts various materials?
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
Wow amazing! I love the White Castle t shirt ,right up my street that !
How does the machine know what to cut ? Are they images from online? Iím guessing it cuts various materials?
It cuts loads more than Iíve tried up to thin wood. Iíve only cut adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl & card stock.

You use software, put your vinyl / card in & it cuts it, itís brilliant.

Some of my files Iíve bought from Etsy but most are free downloads, it needs SVG files.

DVC owner since 2002.
Many trips since '92 incl. ASMu, ASMo, ASSp, BCV, OKW, HRH, Drop Anchor Resort, Islamorada BWV, AKL - Kidani & Jambo, BLT, Vero Beach, THVs, SSR, RPR, BRV, CCV, PVB Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
It cuts loads more than Iíve tried up to thin wood. Iíve only cut adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl & card stock.

You use software, put your vinyl / card in & it cuts it, itís brilliant.

Some of my files Iíve bought from Etsy but most are free downloads, it needs SVG files.
Thank you for the info I donít even know what svg files are Iíll do some reading up thanks again!
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
Thank you for the info I donít even know what svg files are Iíll do some reading up thanks again!
Itís just the type of file like jpeg, png etc.

DVC owner since 2002.

Old Today, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I make alsorts with mine, a few designs Iíve done for people
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , 1 night poly
Nov 2022 CBR , Polynesian and Bahama bay
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old Today, 02:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I was in Dollar tree today they had vinyl weeding tools etc $1/25
Michaels has a huge display with loads of offers but I think that will go when the Easter stuff comes in
They had the double length cutting mats pack of 2 for $12 if you had a coupon and you could use your 20% coupon on any full price item including the newest machine and loads of T-shirts plaques bags etc to use with it even the very popular wood blank stacked books you can paint and customise and Dollarvtree had loads of tags in different sizes and wood cut outs the dollar tree new crafters square line is thick wood three of the wood books you just need to glue them together maybe5 inches tall stacked rounded edges
Iíll add a picture did it earlier on a friends machine

I used Waverley chalk paint 99c from Walmart

Edited at 02:37 AM.
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List