Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Nov 21, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

I agree that Tilly’s dance seemed over marked. I didn’t enjoy Toms - it had no emotion for me. Dan did a good job and I enjoyed his dance. I think people vote for him because he is improving, working hard and is enjoying it. I didn’t enjoy watching Rhys - he always seems a bit frantic.

Interested to see whose in the dance off this week. Tilly should be ok this week given her judges score.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Watching BBC news channel and I need to stop doing that on a Sunday morning... Flavia discussing last nights dancing and once again she's making it obvious who was in the dance off... and who probably went.

They need to show it on the night, not next day.
I went and peeked at the spoiler (but my lips are sealed)
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Opinions differ so much don't they? I'm not a huge fan of Tilly's dancing in general although I really do like her attitude. I really loved her dance last night though and I thought it deserved every single one of those 40 points!

I think the dance off should be between Dan and Tom, although I think it will probably be between Rhys and Tom as it appears that as far as the great BP is concerned Dan can do no wrong

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

This may be a stupid question, I have plenty more 😂, how does tonights vote work? Is any manipulation possible?

Are the votes for the bottom two, or the calculation of-their scores if that is how its done (judges and public) made public?

Ta

Disney332
Old 21 Nov 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I liked Tilly’s but not a 40 in my view. Thought AJ was great, but I love that song 😊. Dan’s was not bad but no way near a nine - a very simple Charleston. Judges’ voting is driving me nuts this year.
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I went and peeked at the spoiler (but my lips are sealed)
So did I
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
This may be a stupid question, I have plenty more 😂, how does tonights vote work? Is any manipulation possible?

Are the votes for the bottom two, or the calculation of-their scores if that is how its done (judges and public) made public?

Ta

Disney332
They never reveal the public votes.

I did read this week that the public scores are more important. The example given was “For example, say - with no ties - Rhys was top of the judges’ scores but bottom of the viewer vote and Dan was the other way round they’d end up with the same points overall but Dan would be placed higher than Rhys.”
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
They never reveal the public votes.

I did read this week that the public scores are more important. The example given was “For example, say - with no ties - Rhys was top of the judges’ scores but bottom of the viewer vote and Dan was the other way round they’d end up with the same points overall but Dan would be placed higher than Rhys.”
There are though, independent adjudicators to make sure it's all counted correctly.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Getting really tight now! John gone next week please
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Originally Posted by caj View Post
Getting really tight now! John gone next week please
He will be in the final!