Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12 May 14, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Doesn't feel real!

Firstly I want to congratulate all the brides on here that I haven't already congratulated

I keep sneaking on the wedding forum but not as much as I'd like incase I get caught We've decided to not tell the children as I couldn't keep quiet about the holiday and wanted something to be a surprise! Everytime I post or have a nose through weddings I have to delete the history incase my DD sees it. I never thought we'd get married until I saw the wedding section in the brit guide, I said do you fancy getting married in Florida, he said yeah and that was that! That takes me back to the title, it doesn't feel real at the moment. We decided to not keep a secret from everyone else too, although I have told my Mum(who then told my sister :angry: ) and 2 of my very close friends. I have got the boys their outfits, looking at dresses for DD but thats hard as she's 12 and hates everything I like I have found a dress I like but it's out of stock, hoping they have them back in again.
Thats about it for now, I'm glad I can come on here and share with you guys and look at all your wonderful plans/ideas
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
oh many congrats. Where are you getting married exactly?

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Thankyou We're just going to the courthouse, cheap and cheerful! Going to AK after for a character meal and a few hrs in the park then off to crystal river ready to swim with the manatees the next morning. I've been reading a thread on VA making announcements for b'days etc so I'm hoping they may be able to do this for us, the kids faces are going to be a picture. Hopefully I'll feel more like a bride once we're there and the kids know
Old 12 May 14, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm sure you will! Once I found my dress it all sunk in for me!

You will have an amazing time, make sure you post lots of pics! xx
Old 12 May 14, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations Hun looking forward to seeing all the plans xxx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi, and congratulations to you. You sound a little bit similar to me, we'd never thought about getting married, then a few months back I read a lovely trip report where they'd got married in Florida, and then I thought hey, why don't we? we've only been together 18 years lol. It's lovely being able to share our plans etc here, I've not told anyone apart, from my best friend, so I love that I can ask questions on here.

Can't wait to hear more about your day, I bet the kids will be thrilled when they find out x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Thing1thing2
Excited about Disney

Congratulations! Will be a lovely surprise for the kids, I'd love to swim with the manatees! Not doing that this year tho. Happy planning
Old 12 May 14, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Thankyou everyone, It's great to be able to share my plans with you all(Tabz I will have to work out how to share photos) just have to remember to delete history juliab we've been together 18yrs too!
Old 14 May 14, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Mobile

congrats hasn't sunk in for me quite yet think once I'm packing it might xx

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 14, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pinkdolphinbaby View Post
Thankyou everyone, It's great to be able to share my plans with you all(Tabz I will have to work out how to share photos) just have to remember to delete history juliab we've been together 18yrs too!
I use photo bucket, then cut and paste the URL into the post x
Closed Thread