Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Jan 18, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bluegirl5353
Trainee Dibber

Cheap tickets

Dibbers help please!

Are the tickets likely to go any cheaper than they currently are with this weekends flash sale? We're going in Aug this year but want to make sure we get the best poss price.

Thanks x
Bluegirl5353 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bluegirl5353 View Post
Dibbers help please!

Are the tickets likely to go any cheaper than they currently are with this weekends flash sale? We're going in Aug this year but want to make sure we get the best poss price.

Thanks x
I honestly don't know if it will go any lower. There are some good deals about at the moment, but like I said to someone on the boards last week, if you buy now and they go lower you wish you had waited, but if you wait and they go higher you wish you had bought now. It really is a bit hit and miss. If you're happy with the price then buy, but only you can decide, good luck.
Old 28 Jan 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
saltirepride
Proud to wear my Ears

Florida tix are doing low deposit and free cancellation this weekend on combo tickets, not sure on small print.

Just waiting on pricing coming back from ATD on a price match query.
saltirepride is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

As above...i have paid deposits with floridatix who are offering free cancellation insurance this weekend. They also price matched for me. So if the tickets reduce even further i can cancel and rebook again.
Old 28 Jan 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
joanne42
Getting Excited

I have just called and reduced the price of park tickets for the 3rd time they are so accommodating, also brought I ride tickets as they are offer 14 days for £9, paid £13 last year and that was on offer, so happy girl today. Will still keep an eye on prices
joanne42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bluegirl5353
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by joanne42 View Post
I have just called and reduced the price of park tickets for the 3rd time they are so accommodating, also brought I ride tickets as they are offer 14 days for £9, paid £13 last year and that was on offer, so happy girl today. Will still keep an eye on prices
Which company was this? X
Bluegirl5353 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I put down a deposit on mine in January with ATD and I’ve called them twice to price match, they’ve just priced matched Travelrepublic’s Disney/SeaWorld/Universal combo ticket today’s price
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3xDisneyland View Post
I put down a deposit on mine in January with ATD and I’ve called them twice to price match, they’ve just priced matched Travelrepublic’s Disney/SeaWorld/Universal combo ticket today’s price
ATD just price matched Orlando Attractions for me. Just got Disney/Universal Combo and Discovery Cove Ultimate Non Swim package for £1424 for 2 adults☺️.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
joanne42
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Bluegirl5353 View Post
Which company was this? X
Florida tix Disney/unniversal 14 day £574 each
Iride 14 day £9

Edited at 05:04 PM. Reason: Incorrect
joanne42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List