Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 17, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JK's Mummy
Imagineer

Mobile Weather end of oct/start of nov

Hi, sorry if this has been asked- with 3 month to go I'm starting to worry about what I need to pack clothes wise? Will it still be warm enough for summer clothes in the day? Will be need something warmer in the evening?

Also what do people wear to travel in at this time of year? I may look a bit daft rocking up at manchester airport in my usual maxi dress and flip flop travel attire in october!

Tia for your help x
JK's Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JK's Mummy View Post
Hi, sorry if this has been asked- with 3 month to go I'm starting to worry about what I need to pack clothes wise? Will it still be warm enough for summer clothes in the day? Will be need something warmer in the evening?

Also what do people wear to travel in at this time of year? I may look a bit daft rocking up at manchester airport in my usual maxi dress and flip flop travel attire in october!

Tia for your help x
I am going around the sametime as you so interested to see what people advise!
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We go this time, 2013 was shorts and t shirts with a hoodie as we got into November in the evenings . 2015 was boiling all the time. Hit 100 a few days .
We travel in jeans and a hoodie ( it has been known to snow October week ) anyway when you return you will be freezing for sure so we leave a coat in the boot for everyone.
Packing wise we take t shirts and shorts and a pair of crops for me, joggers for the kids and the jeans we travelled in if needs be. Couple of hoodies for the evenings or the air con in some restaurants. It's normally like a warm summers day here as a guide mid 70-80s normally.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieEars22
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Also booking late Oct/early Nov next year and was wondering the same thing.

Cant wait to read everyone's trip reports and see pics for this year 😁

So thinking shorts, tshirts, few hoodies and couple of maxi dresses? Travel in jeans, tshirts, hoodies, Minnie ears? 😉😁
MinnieEars22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews

As you can see , very much t shirt weather it's a lovely time to go ( obviously sometimes Mother Nature has other ideas though) . I can confirm it's definitely VERY COLD in Manchester early morning mid November though
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzyc
Imagineer

I went in 2014 from mid Oct to 3rd Nov. All the way through I wore strapless tops and shorts and didn't need a cardi at night... BUT on 1st November it all changed, my husband and sons had bought North Face coats at the premium outlets but I only had a thin cardi and I spent 2 days freezing cold while they wandered around in their coats. I still remember running to Raglan Road because we were late for an ADR and my teeth were chattering the whole way!

Edited at 09:52 PM.
dizzyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

When we went in October the local news was talking about jumpers and light jackets... I wore shorts and Tee shirts. It wasn't quite uncomfortable in the early mornings, but I found this preferable to lugging a jumper later on when it warmed up.
Old 22 Jul 17, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

It can be cool early mornings, late at night. Depends on your tolerance. I think about 15c was the worst we got. Coldest day was 19c, hottest was 37c! Most of the time it was high twenties.

A lot less rain and humidity than summer months.

Best time of the year to go imo.
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
Mobile

It's our favourite time of year to go, as mentioned above the evening can be cooler but generally warm enough for t-shirts & shorts & very little rain 😎
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List