Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 30 Dec 17, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Kelz_Sunshinr
New Poster (3)

An oldie returning as a newbie

Hey everyone,

So I have previously had a profile but I figure life has changed so much since then I would take a fresh start here too

So 2018 is the year of the splash out.

The ex is taking the kids to Jamaica for 3 weeks in May so the other half and I agreed that we shouldn't waste the OPPO so are visiting his uncle in Atlanta for 4 nights in May before heading down to Dominican Republic for 10 nights of AI relaxation!

However seeing as he and I are not long back from a week in Miami and the Keys to celebrate his 40th again kid free we also agreed we have to find the money to do something with the kids. Having spent the last month looking all over and working my powers of persuasion we have booked an AOA package for a villa in Orlando departing 31st July

Uber excited and we are going to tell my kids tomorrow. It's a bit of a long story and tbh a bit personal for me to bare all the gory details in an intro post but we have also booked for his little boy to come in the hope his mother will allow it. So hoping and praying this will be the first holiday our blended family will spend together..

I have been told in no uncertain terms that after this year we will be saving for other priorities and to not mention the word holiday for a few years after lol... we'll see

So hopefully I set my ticker and signature up ok and you will see I am a massive Florida fan

Have a happy new year everyone!

Kelz
Old 31 Dec 17, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi welcome back
Old 2 Jan 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Welcome back

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Hello ,welcome back
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hello
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
McSleepy
VIP Dibber

Hi and welcome back to the dibb

Sun Haven Villa

Modern 6 Bed Villa
Monitored Alarm
South Facing Pool/Spa
Covered Lanai
Super Fast WiFi
Large screen HDTV
Pool Table

McSleepy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List