Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Jan 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

14 day passport ticket £649

Hello hopefully this may help a few out for cheaper tickets!

Themeparktickets direct are price matching tickets and then beating them by £5. They are also real gate ready tickets!

Travel republic currently have the ultimate ticket, 14 day disney, 14 day universal, 14 day sea world Busch gardens aquatica for £654 for adults.
Theme park tickets direct price match and beat by £5! Therefore £649

As far as I can tell themeparktickets direct are a sister company from orlandoattractiontickets who we have used many times before and never had any problems!

I have just booked mine but be careful they only price match the total (not individual tickets) and beat by £5 So maybe worth adding tickets individually if possible to maximise discount!

Hope someone else finds this useful ☺

Edited at 06:47 PM. Reason: Better tittle
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Thanks for the info. They are coming down rightly 😊👍
Old 26 Jan 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Espman1 View Post
Hello hopefully this may help a few out for cheaper tickets!

Themeparktickets direct are price matching tickets and then beating them by £5. They are also real gate ready tickets!

Travel republic currently have the ultimate ticket, 14 day disney, 14 day universal, 14 day sea world Busch gardens aquatica for £654 for adults.
Theme park tickets direct price match and beat by £5! Therefore £649

As far as I can tell themeparktickets direct are a sister company from orlandoattractiontickets who we have used many times before and never had any problems!

I have just booked mine but be careful they only price match the total (not individual tickets) and beat by £5 So maybe worth adding tickets individually if possible to maximise discount!

Hope someone else finds this useful ☺
I thought something similar to you when I first saw their offer to beat by £5, let each member of the family buy separately, but they won't let you do this. The only way around it would be to use a different address. Below is taken from their site.

Orders cannot be split up. Only one price beat per customer/address/party.

Edited at 07:08 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Orlando Attractions Tickets are doing 5% off for this weekend only, so £646.95 for their passport which includes, Disney, Sea World & Universal. Bought today for October!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by xlauriex View Post
Orlando Attractions Tickets are doing 5% off for this weekend only, so £646.95 for their passport which includes, Disney, Sea World & Universal. Bought today for October!
Yep typical! I was looking for ages to try and get the best deal, finally bit the bullet and bought them and then a sale comes on!
Oh Well! At least its only a few pounds different I suppose
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by xlauriex View Post
Their sister company Themeparkticketsdirect will match and beat it by £5, but you don’t get the added freebies you do on OAT.
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

floridaescapes.co.uk are selling it for £644 with their saveten offer, but I think you need to pay in full at the time of booking to get that price.

If themeparkticketsdirect beat it by £5 that would be better still, £639.
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
floridaescapes.co.uk are selling it for £644 with their saveten offer, but I think you need to pay in full at the time of booking to get that price.

If themeparkticketsdirect beat it by £5 that would be better still, £639.
I spoke with themeparkticketsdirect in December about price matching Florida escape’s offer and they would price match and beat it by £5, plus allow to book with a £10 deposit.
Old 28 Jan 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3xDisneyland View Post
I spoke with themeparkticketsdirect in December about price matching Florida escape’s offer and they would price match and beat it by £5, plus allow to book with a £10 deposit.
They said the same thing to me when I spoke to them. The reason that I spoke to them originally was that I thought they would beat the price by £5 per ticket, but they said it was the overall price. Can't win them all, although you could book each ticket from a different address
Old 28 Jan 18, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Thanks for posting - I've used the 5% off deal and paid a deposit for our 2019 tickets. It's saved me £70 and worked out nearly £150-odd cheaper than the same tickets I was looking at with ATD.

Thought it was worth locking in the price now
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List