Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Apr 17, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Teejay229
Getting Excited

How do you plan your park days with extra's?

Hi Dibbers

I'm trying to get organised & devise a plan for what parks to do on what days which will also help me book fast passes when the window opens for the Disney parks. Last time we went in 2012 I did a plan on my laptop which helped me to plan the parks around the nights we wanted to stay later to see parades/fireworks etc.

When I have checked the Park schedules it doesn't allow you to see more than 7 days in advance on what extra entertainment is on & the park hours doesn't show any info either on whether the new firework display is on, from what I can see only showing it on the 1/8/17?

I have also noticed that it is showing a special ticketed event on a number of days in August (20th, 22nd,27th, 29th & 1st Sept) which I thought wound be to MNSSHP but of all the dates in Aug it only shows the 25.8.17 as being the MNSSHP

Can anyone shed any light & give any advice on how they best do a plan for what parks to do & when as feel my head is spinning

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Teejay229 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi, where are you checking the events? I'm sure it's got all timing on here under park hours?
Is it the Early morning magic ticketed event you've seen on those dates? When we're there in August the early ticketed event is on Tuesday and Sunday mornings.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Teejay229
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Hi, where are you checking the events? I'm sure it's got all timing on here under park hours?
Is it the Early morning magic ticketed event you've seen on those dates? When we're there in August the early ticketed event is on Tuesday and Sunday mornings.
😊
Hi Cha cha
I've been looking at the DIBB park hours and on the Tuesday & Sundays it says "special ticketed event" but doesn't say what this special ticketed event is? Also not showing any time/dates for the Magic Kingdom Fireworks in the evening. I'm aware that this is changing in May but no actual times of the display at present shown so not sure whether it is going to be on every night or not.

I'm guessing that it will be on every night but wanted to try & plan my park days/fast passes based on what evenings we want to be in the park to take in the fireworks etc too.
Teejay229 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi again,
The nightly show at MK will be called 'Happily Ever After' it's scheduled to be on at 9pm every evening.
Not sure if it'll be a similar thing to Wishes, am looking forward to hearing about it 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

The early ticketed event is an extra event that people can purchase if they want to, can't remember cost, but approx $70 pp. it's on in Fantasyland before normal park hours.
You can still go to the park at normal hours though when this is on, doesn't really make the park any busier, I was there last August one Tuesday when it was on, didn't seem any busier to me at all. 😊