Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Apr 17, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leelashpurple View Post
This may be a cheaper option: amazon/gp/product/...QT1SPS6 WYWFA
Yes cheaper, I'd be a bit worried it could be prized open though from the picture, but could be wrong. Also a lot smaller. The Pac safe is also a tote bag, so much better to carry with stuff in than a plastic box.The Pac Safe they'd either have to smash/ cut the lock off, or cut through the reinforced wire mesh, and it is very unlikely even a well planned thief will come to the waterparks with the equipment for that. When buying it I'd read a story of a woman who'd been using it as a safe in her hotel and someone had a go at it in the privacy of the room, and still hadn't got in.

Edited at 02:35 PM.
YorkshireT is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

My advice too is don't leave any belongings unattended on your sunbed either.

Last year at TL a family near us had someone take all their clothes and towels.

It appeared that another family had decided to set up camp on some sunbeds next to this family, but then another member had found a bigger plot to sit instead. They sent one bloke back to the beds to collect up their things but he also collected all the other familie's stuff too!

My husband saw the guy pick up the stuff but didn't know at that point that it wasn't just his stuff, until the other family came back and started panicking as to where there things were!

My husband walked around with security to try to find the chap who had taken the stuff but it was a weekend in Aug and absolutely packed to the rafters! So he couldn't help!

The poor family lost all their clothes shoes and towels. 😬
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

If memory serves me correctly it was $15 for a large locker at TL & BB and $10 for a small. We had the large locker, for us the amount we have spent on the holidays hiring a locker is small change in comparison and at least we don't have to worry about anything.
Also we usually go to a park after as we only normally do half or 3/4 day in water park so we have to take our phones, cameras, and cash/cards etc. because we need them at the park.
It's each to there own.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmandi
Excited about Disney

Emmandi's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 27
We go with no valuables, turn up in swim gear + t shirt and just get going, I tend to bury my Car Keys in the sand in an obscure place. We've only lost them once for about 15 minutes. Not bad for the amount of times we've done it.
Emmandi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List