Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Apr 17, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Question One Day Ticket Options

Hi All

I am looking for your help, 4 of us are going back to Orlando next month and going in 2015. Back then we done most of the parks so this time not looking to spend every day there.

We were thinking we would be able to get universal and island of adventure done in one day however the prices seem pretty expensive.

what is the best way to buy a one day park to park ticket and would this include City walk Bars and Clubs during the night?

Looking forward to the replies
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
Hi All

I am looking for your help, 4 of us are going back to Orlando next month and going in 2015. Back then we done most of the parks so this time not looking to spend every day there.

We were thinking we would be able to get universal and island of adventure done in one day however the prices seem pretty expensive.

what is the best way to buy a one day park to park ticket and would this include City walk Bars and Clubs during the night?

Looking forward to the replies
You can buy the 1 day ticket from undercovertourist.com or direct from Universal, link below for Universal, you can also buy on the gate. I have copied the details of the 1 day ticket from Universal below.

universalorlando/web...omo/index.html

Details of ticket.

The 2-Park 1-Day Park to Park Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida™ AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks on any one (1) calendar day corresponding to its season. A calendar of the seasonal dates can be found at universalticketcalendar.com. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket.

RESTRICTIONS:

The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days.

Limit ten (10) total admission tickets per transaction.

Valid only during normal operating hours.
Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™.

The above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at either of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk venues. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission.
Print@Home tickets are only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter each ticket holder's name).

Print@Home tickets and non-Print@Home tickets cannot be combined in the same ticket order. Please group all Print@Home tickets into their own transaction / order.

Valid Photo ID required.

Does not include admission to AMC Universal Cineplex 20 or the Blue Man Group Show.

Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.

Unless otherwise stated, parking is not included and there are no discounts on food or merchandise. Valid Photo ID required.

Hope this helps.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for the reply.

so it looks like a 1 day park to park is £165.00 = £132.00

when you can get a 14 day park to park ticket for £227.00 on Florida TIX

I noticed last time i was out there that alot of shops and booths were selling tickets. Would you recommend trying to buy cheap tickets out there or is it best to buy in advance?

just trying to work out the cheapest way

Thanks again
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
Thanks for the reply.

so it looks like a 1 day park to park is £165.00 = £132.00

when you can get a 14 day park to park ticket for £227.00 on Florida TIX

I noticed last time i was out there that alot of shops and booths were selling tickets. Would you recommend trying to buy cheap tickets out there or is it best to buy in advance?

just trying to work out the cheapest way

Thanks again
You also need to add tax to the ticket price, so it would be $175.73, roughly £137.28.

You can get the Universal 2 or 3 park Explorer ticket for £212 from floridaescapes.co.uk, link below. If you decided to buy this and you're going next month, make sure you get the correct ticket, as it says the 3 park ticket is only valid from the 25th May, whereas the 2 park is valid before that date.

floridaescapes/tickets

or from americanattractions

I honestly can't answer your question about buying the tickets out there from shops, but I know you have to be careful when buying from the ticket booths.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshire Lad
Excited about Disney

sorry quick question, do you have to have a ticket to go to city walk, been twice but never noticed if we need them or not?

was thinking of staying there but not going in the parks.
Yorkshire Lad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Lad View Post
sorry quick question, do you have to have a ticket to go to city walk, been twice but never noticed if we need them or not?

was thinking of staying there but not going in the parks.
I don't think so unless It's a separately ticketed event.