Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Apr 17, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Magic kingdom fastpasses

Hi,

I have a 4 and 6 year old. What are the must dos at magic kingdom please? They are princess mad!

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Beach Balls
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You can fast pass rapunzel and tianna, ariel, cinderella and elena as well as tinkerbell.

Are you going to Epcot? If so you can meet Elsa and Anna (you cant fast pass this but queues rarely top 30 minutes) you can also meet Aurora here x
Mrs Beach Balls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mikim
Apprentice Imagineer

mikim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Personally if it was me I wouldn't book character meets unless it's Elsa and Anna.

Book your 3 fast passes for the begining of the day planned as when u use those up you can book more only one at a time though but once you have used it you can book again. There are some rides that the queues can be huge or so busy you cannot get a go for.
Eg. 7 dwarfs train ride is one of them and it's a must do. I've been for a 3 week visit and was unable to get a fast pass for it and had to queue up. The wait times were 120 mins. Thankfully one of our days was mnnshp so walked on it after waiting 20 mins.
Some rides are walk ons or not simply worth a fp!

Story time with belle when ever we have been the queue isn't that long. This is a fab princess interaction meet.

Little marmaid tend to have big wait times.

Peter Pan is long wait times too!

For help with finding characters and wait times. the DIBB has lots of information.

Below is a link to trip report 2013 may
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=728462
mikim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post

We try to get FP to meet Mickey for one of our days at MK, at Town Square Theater he finds his voice and talks, my little girl (she's 4) has always been a bit starstruck! It sometimes has a big queue and other times doesn't but we don't like to risk having to wait for ages.

Peter Pan always tends to have long wait times so we always try to get FP for that.

Fairytale Hall is good to meet some of the princesses, but we always try to eat at Cinderella's table (in the castle) instead to save queuing to meet them another time, however it gets mixed reviews and it can be rushed (and if using the dining plan it uses two credits each).

Our daughter was only just tall enough to ride 7 dwarves mine train and was scared of it but if you like rides then I'd suggest a FP for that as it always has massive queues.
Old 24 Apr 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Brilliant, thanks everyone.