Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Apr 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Fastpasses booked BUT...

Just booked all our fastpasses at 60 days out BUT the 1 day we want to go to 1 park in day and use 2 fastpasses and then another park in the evening for EEH and use our 3rd fastpass but it wouldn't let me. Said I couldn't book fastpasses for same day in 2 different parks

Is there any way round this please?

Sarah
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Kind of.

You need to book your third fast pass in the same park, ideally as early as possible.

When you have used that fastpass (or when the 1 hour window has passed) you can then try to book any other fast pass in any park.

The key thing is "try" - anything extremely popular will run out of fast passes.

Good luck!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I had this problem last time as we just had a one day hopper and were visiting AK in the morning and MK afternoon and evening. You can only book for one park in advance but once you have used them and get to the next park you can book 4th if available and then once you've used it book 5th etc. Depending on what time of year you are going you may be able to pick up quite a few but not for the most popular rides.
So you either go with the flow if early to first park and book headliners for second park or vice versal
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post

And with the My Disney Experience app on a phone using park wifi, you don't even have to be in the new park before you try to book.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Thanks both for replies. Does it mean that I have to have used all 3 fastpasses (2 real plus 1 fake) in first park before I can then book next fastpass for second park?

Sarah
Old 26 Apr 17, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Thanks both for replies. Does it mean that I have to have used all 3 fastpasses (2 real plus 1 fake) in first park before I can then book next fastpass for second park?

Sarah
Yes. It's not set up for park hopping. As said the only way is to waste an early fastpass
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

You can book the fourth one whoever you have entered the queue for your last original FP. That is once you have passed the Magicband / Ticket reader. Do it on your phone app

Well you could last May, hope it's not changed.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
You can book the fourth one whoever you have entered the queue for your last original FP. That is once you have passed the Magicband / Ticket reader. Do it on your phone app

Well you could last May, hope it's not changed.
It hasn't changed we did this last week.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Quartz
Excited about Disney

and you will need to sign off the fastpass using the magic band, it you let it elapse it will still count as one of the three.

Put all 3 in the morning as early as possible and then as others have said try in the queue

What park are you going to for the evening (and want a fastpass for). Magic Kingdom always has far more availability.
Quartz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
brownju
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Just booked all our fastpasses at 60 days out BUT the 1 day we want to go to 1 park in day and use 2 fastpasses and then another park in the evening for EEH and use our 3rd fastpass but it wouldn't let me. Said I couldn't book fastpasses for same day in 2 different parks

Is there any way round this please?

Sarah
I wanted to do this on one of our days too, that's a pain. At least there are ways to get around it.

Julie
Animal Kingdom Lodge, WDW, August 2017
brownju is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List