Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 9 Dec 16, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

There are always two sides to every story so it's its not really wise or appropriate that other dibbers get involved in my opinion.
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 16, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
There are always two sides to every story so it's its not really wise or appropriate that other dibbers get involved in my opinion.
But the OP is asking for our opinion. As I would, whether it be buying a new article or something else I needed help with. People are answering with fair and polite comments and not being at all inappropriate. I really wish Lisa would come and tell us her side of the story as I just dont understand why she wont return our emails.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 16, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

^ I was referring to the requests for other dibbers to get involved In personal disputes by being asked to be contact her
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 16, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Indeed there are but I think if I had a business whose reliability and integrity was being regularly questioned, as is the case with Mockingjay, I would make some attempt to salvage any good reputation and goodwill that I might have had.

She's had ample opportunity to give her side of the story but hasn't done so.
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 16, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rataouille92 View Post
Betsy is very reliable and great with replying to messages.
Have used Betsy a few times now, fantastic service never an issue. I would look at her website
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nails
Helping Minnie

I am a member of the Bath and Bodyworks Facebook group. If anyone is interested Lisa from Mockingjay has been responding to posts on there this was less than ten minutes ago.
nails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 03:39 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nails View Post
I am a member of the Bath and Bodyworks Facebook group. If anyone is interested Lisa from Mockingjay has been responding to posts on there this was less than ten minutes ago.
Thank you.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nails View Post
Me too. Looks like Lisa is on holiday right now so maybe that is why she has been slow to respond?
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
Me too. Looks like Lisa is on holiday right now so maybe that is why she has been slow to respond?
She's been on holiday since May?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
dabjam22
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
She must be having a very long holiday. I have been waiting for a refund since the end of June and each time I contact her she is away for the weekend and will sort it on her return! I've given up now but will never use or recommend her services to anyone