Once a month 9 1.42%
Other 7 1.10%
Voters: 636. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4 Jan 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

How often are you on the DIBB

I was just wondering what the general pattern is for people. I almost have a dibbdiction and am on regularly lol and just wondered how often everyone else visits

This is based on regular usage not any one offs where you are in the middle of nowhere with no Wi-fi lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

More than I care to admit .😳😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

every day - once i'm home from work and dinner is done etc, i usually browse on the lappy for most of the evening . If the weather is pants at the weekend and I've nothing planned, i could well be on a lot of the day as well.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I don't think I'd like to know how many times a day I check in! Have done for many years now. At least I'm not wasting my time on fb!

Edited at 07:45 PM.
Ciano is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Way more than I should be according to DH 😂 I pop on here throughout most days and evenings, only for a few minutes at a time but just to check threads I’ve contributed to or to join in the chat on new threads. I don’t work, only as a volunteer one day a week, so I am home alone a lot. Although I am happy at home and not a lonely person, I do find the Dibb is my friendship group where I can come and chat throughout the day
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Not admitting... too much !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Too often especially when I don't even have a trip planned !

My younger kids (12 and 15) have expressed a wish to go somewhere different and as my eldest has now left home I can't leave them at home and escape with DH ! Found good deals for 7 days direct from Glasgow for week after exams in May but even though would be a no parks trip DS 15 doesn't want to go and would not waste my money and force him. Now reading through General Trip Planning and General Reports to get inspiration for another destination that is not too hot and not too expensive for School holidays as DS and DH don't do beach holidays either.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
goldenoldie
Imagineer

Mobile

We have just booked we go back in seven weeks , so I will be on here now more than the norn👍🏻
goldenoldie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

I do dip in once a day minimum, sometimes I can miss a day, or longer if on holiday and I don't take my kindle lol. I don't always have time to make comments or obviously read all posts but I do generally take a peek once a day 😀
I must admit if I don't know something or want to check anything my fave saying is " I'll ask the Dibb" lol

Edited at 09:44 PM.
Infinity Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Varies. On a day off if I’m home then several times a day, workday maybe once.

If I’m busy or away then probably once a week or less.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List