Old 1 Sep 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Seeing your room number on MDE

Should we be able to see our room number on MDE our arrival day before we check in?
We have completed online check in and also faxed a room request. The reason for asking is DD is arriving 5 hours before we are due. If possible she would like to be able to access the room with the magic band she already has. We will go to check in when we arrive to pick up the new bands.
Old 1 Sep 18, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

I can’t remember how far in advance they send it but I know when I’ve connected to the WiFi upon arriving at the resort, I’ve had an email with my room number (but by the time I read it I’m already in the room &#128514
Old 1 Sep 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

We checked in at 9 and received messages to say room not ready, as soon as it was they sent us the message with our room number.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 18, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
princess boo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I was able to check ours while waiting for the magical express but that was about 7 in the evening. I'm not sure what time it shows on the app.
Old 2 Sep 18, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
All at sea
Trying for More Ears

When we stayed in August our room number was on MDE when we landed at 4.15pm however I didn’t receive an email until we pulled into the car park at approximately 6.00pm. I can’t say when the number actually appeared because my phone was switched off in the air.
All at sea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
liz2206
Trying for More Ears

We went at the end of August I received an email at 4 to say the room wasn’t ready which was fine as we were still getting our bags. About 30 minutes later I got another email to say our room was ready and the number. I went on to MDE on to the Resort page and the villa number was there too.
liz2206 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm DVC so it may be different (but don't think it is) but it should appear once the room is assigned, but not before. With DVC this can be anytime from morning to 10pm although it's normally 4.