Old 9 Apr 18, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
How exciting you're booked for 2019. It sounds like it will be an epic trip. Only 3 hotels? Surely there will be a pre travel day hotel too...come on 3 is not nearly enough!

I hope you have fun planning your next adventure I've loved reading the previous reports. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to and seeing how much the plans evolve over time.
No pre travel day hotel I'm afraid. we only live 15 minutes from Gatwick so no real need. Plans changed a fair bit on the last one but this one is pretty much set in stone in regards to hotels unless something dramatic happens with the Virgin pre booking thing.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Excited to see you've started George, I'm glad you've found a way to make the money work!
Thank you for reading. Really enjoyed your food report and has given me a few ideas for us

Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
Exciting times ahead, looking forward to reading more
Thank you for reading Will have various updates along with all the inevitable changes I normally make
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sounds like an amazing trip! I can wait to read more about it!
I had no idea virgin offered ife for the visually impaired. My ds is VI & registered blind so this is great to know for future trips, & yes Disney & US are amazing at helping us to get as close to the shows & parades as possible, it really makes life that wee bit easier for cameron😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Sounds like an amazing trip! I can wait to read more about it!
I had no idea virgin offered ife for the visually impaired. My ds is VI & registered blind so this is great to know for future trips, & yes Disney & US are amazing at helping us to get as close to the shows & parades as possible, it really makes life that wee bit easier for cameron😊
I'm not sure how it works with Virgin and the in-flight entertainment if we have to pre request it before the flight or not but I will find out and I'll post the information on it. It should make the flight so much easier for anyone that is visually impaired. thanks for reading.

Edited at 10:08 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Loved your trip report last year and next year looks fantastic again! Can't wait to read along
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
So happy for your that you're going back! Already looking forward to the food report

My friend has stayed at Encantada numerous times and loves it - it looks gorgeous!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm amazed you have so much planned out for more than a years time!

Looking forward to reading along
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Loved your trip report last year and next year looks fantastic again! Can't wait to read along
Glad you enjoyed the last one as I was a bit annoyed with myself for not taking any notes during the Disney stay. Hopefully I'll do better this time

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
So happy for your that you're going back! Already looking forward to the food report

My friend has stayed at Encantada numerous times and loves it - it looks gorgeous!
Thank you. That's good to hear about Encantada. Definitely a food report coming as well

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
I'm amazed you have so much planned out for more than a years time!

Looking forward to reading along
It's because we go every two years I have too long to plan things Thanks for reading.
Old 9 Apr 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Looking forward to another one of your reports! Especially the food one. I feel your pain on the diet front, I am also failing at mine, badly!

Plans all look great, very envious of how long you'll be out there.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Can't believe how organised you are very much looking forward to reading another fantastic report, really enjoyed your last one...
I always think of your mcDonalds picture in your last report when I take the kids 😂
Old 10 Apr 18, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Looking forward to another one of your reports! Especially the food one. I feel your pain on the diet front, I am also failing at mine, badly!

Plans all look great, very envious of how long you'll be out there.
Thank you for reading I technically started my diet yesterday but it's going to be struggle

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Can't believe how organised you are very much looking forward to reading another fantastic report, really enjoyed your last one...
I always think of your mcDonalds picture in your last report when I take the kids 😂
It's the only thing in life I am organised about Thanks for reading.