Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Aug 18, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
SANDGROWNER
Getting to know the DIBB

RPR Club Lounge Refurb

hi folks, just received email from the ClubConcierge informing me the Club lounge is undergoing renovations and has been temporarily moved to the Private dining area inside Islands Dining. It says its conveniently located on ground floor just steps from water taxi entrance and pool, sounds good to me location wise, we arrive Mon 27th August ubering over from POFQ.
SANDGROWNER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SANDGROWNER View Post
hi folks, just received email from the ClubConcierge informing me the Club lounge is undergoing renovations and has been temporarily moved to the Private dining area inside Islands Dining. It says its conveniently located on ground floor just steps from water taxi entrance and pool, sounds good to me location wise, we arrive Mon 27th August ubering over from POFQ.
Thats even better, quicker way to get your drinks and snacks then head back to the pool. Enjoy
Old 15 Aug 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Good of them to let you know. I hope it’s back upstairs when we get there though. I liked the convenience of being able to nip back to my room to brush my teeth and collect my stuff for the day after breakfast.
It would work fine evenings though as you can then head out to eat?

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

We are checking in tomorrow... so I will check it out!
We have not had any email regarding this new location.
swiper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SANDGROWNER
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Just returned home, I can confirm the club lounge is temporarily on the ground floor which worked out well for getting breakfast before the parks and drinks and snacks on return, made good use of the 4-6 relaxation hours 🍻😃. In an morning there is tea/coffee on club level 7 next to the lifts. Cheers.
SANDGROWNER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jags
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SANDGROWNER View Post
Just returned home, I can confirm the club lounge is temporarily on the ground floor which worked out well for getting breakfast before the parks and drinks and snacks on return, made good use of the 4-6 relaxation hours 🍻😃. In an morning there is tea/coffee on club level 7 next to the lifts. Cheers.
Hi there, thank you for posting. Do you know when it will be completed. We are there 19-28 Oct.
x
jags is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Just had a phone call from VH, they said we were going to be put, in Tower one and club level is on the ground floor, has everyone been put in Tower one that is Club room., if that makes sense.
Old 3 Sep 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MargaretMouse View Post
Just had a phone call from VH, they said we were going to be put, in Tower one and club level is on the ground floor, has everyone been put in Tower one that is Club room., if that makes sense.
Club rooms are the same as standard rooms, its just the access to the lounge that you get extra in club level.

At PBH their club lounge is downstairs and it works really well.

We are staying in a suite at RPR this year and I am hoping they may let me upgrade to club, fingers crossed

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List