Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Unread 19 Jun 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Reusable bags at wdw price increases

Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh.
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Infinity pool in Sicily :)
Unread 19 Jun 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Excited about Disney

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh.
I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.

DVC member since Sept '18
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time to go back.. Trip number 27!
Unread 19 Jun 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
June8th
Apprentice Imagineer

We were planning a large family group trip in 2021 but with all the negatives we will look elsewhere.
We have been to Disney many times and had some great trips but the crowd levels, cost of accommodation, parking at resort cost and even the cost of the tip ( if we get free dining) which exceeds the whole cost of a meal outside Disney has finished it for us.
June8th is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by KymmieAKiss View Post
I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.
Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.
Unread 19 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Excited about Disney

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.
Disney will probs read this and introduce it now

DVC member since Sept '18
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time to go back.. Trip number 27!
Unread 19 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Ha brilliant!

You're not a Stephen King fan by any chance
1995 OKW/1997 2wks Villa/1wk Gulf Coast/2000 2wksVilla/1wk Rotunda Gulf coast/2002 2wks Villa/1 wkRotunda/2004 2 wks Southern Dunes/1 wk Anna Maria Island/2006 2 wks West Stonebridge/2007 3 wks Bradenton on Gulf Coast/2009 3 wks Sandy Ridge/2011 1 wk Sandy Ridge/1 wk Anna Maria /2012 10 daysSSR/2012Aug2wksEsprit/2013 1wk SSR/2013 2wks Anna Maria/2014 2wks Anna Maria/2015 1wk OKW/2015 3wks Anna Maria2016 3 wks Anna Maria then Bonita Springs
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Very Serious Dibber

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post

I did this last month! Got 2 sets from each place.

Glad I did before the price went up.

That's shocking. Makes for quite expensive reusable bags.

Check out www.fabulousfloridavillas.com
Taking bookings up to 2020

You can't get much closer to Disney than our villas.
Two 4-bedroom villas, with private pools hot tub & spa, Harry Potter, Disney's Frozen, Star Wars & Despicable Me themed bedrooms, games rooms and much much more!
Your dream vacation is just a few clicks away...
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dreaming of a white (wine filled) Xmas!
Unread 19 Jun 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Is it $1 on each size?

If so, $3 for a large doesn't feel too bad to me still, but $2 for the small does!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Making it up as we go along
My Magic Holiday