Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Jun 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a great time. Last year we went to DLP for new year, then suddenly booked for Easter then Halloween! People complained but I said they weren't coming what's it got to do with them. Hubby moaned so I told him not to come, he soon shut up haha
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I love this! In fact I'm eyeing up a last minute September deal if I can get the money together, also cabana bay is fab. You will love it!
Old 23 Jun 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Brilliant ... have the best time...

Don't give others opinions a second thought ... they are just that ...opinions ...not facts ...

I would totally do it if we had the leave ...
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Mobile

It would be rude not to at that price ,ignore others and go have fun !
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post

You'll get to a point in your life when you look at the past and lost opportunities and wished you had found the courage to seize that day.

Scoff at the naysayers who will all be wishing they could go with you.

I've stayed at Cabana Bay and had a stellar time there. Go forth with no regrets.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Thank you all for your lovely comments.I lost my dad at 56 from non Hodgkin’s lymphoma and my mum and 59 from colon cancer .i am very much of the time is short and we will be dead a long time but my brother is more of the “you could have paid off your mortgage with your trips to Florida “ mindset .he also told me that I was too old for this theme park nonsense ...
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Thank you all for your lovely comments.I lost my dad at 56 from non Hodgkin’s lymphoma and my mum and 59 from colon cancer .i am very much of the time is short and we will be dead a long time but my brother is more of the “you could have paid off your mortgage with your trips to Florida “ mindset .he also told me that I was too old for this theme park nonsense ...
For the very fact you can book and leave within days - I am in awe and only wish it was something we could do - maybe once the kids grow up.

I would be disowning a brother who ever said that to me I hope you have a similar ability to comment on his life.

Go and enjoy every single day of your Florida adventure and be thankful for all of the memories and fantastic times you have managed to have previously, and more than anything make this one a special one - having lost your parents at the age they were you have exactly the right idea to embrace every opportunity to enjoy everything whilst you can. Life is far too short and there is a big, big world that needs exploring. xx

Have a fantastic time and I hope you will tell us all on here about how good it was

In the meantime, I have a brother who took his family to Canada this weekend for a wedding of a family, non-related to us but just wanted to do it

Now, go have an adventure

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Have an amazing time and ignore the naysayers!
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Life is short. We cancelled our 3 week trip to California when I was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year.
It makes you see things differently now.
I’d be off like a shot if I were you.
Go. Have fun! Lots of fun! X
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Have a. Great time. Managed to persuade DH to do this a couple of times. Enjoy the unexpected trip
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List