Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jun 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Oh I see, I might be asking nearer the time then lol. Thank you
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Does the flight need to be released?

I am looking to see how busy the VS75 Manchester to Orlando will be on August 10th 2022? Virgin holidays are telling me the flights for next year are really full but not sure how much to believe as they haven't been released yet?

However Reward seat availability this year is pretty non existant so far for April / May
Old 16 Jun 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Does the flight need to be released?

I am looking to see how busy the VS75 Manchester to Orlando will be on August 10th 2022? Virgin holidays are telling me the flights for next year are really full but not sure how much to believe as they haven't been released yet?

However Reward seat availability this year is pretty non existant so far for April / May
Yes flights need to be released. Sorry but Virgin Holidays work on a different system - they are given an allocation on a flight that they are allowed "to fill" so that may already be taken.

Not sure if you meant you were trying to book a Virgin Holiday or look for Reward seat availability but for school holidays I suspect Reward seats will be extremely limited in numbers if offered at all.

Please feel free to ask later in the year when the VS flights are released
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Yes flights need to be released. Sorry but Virgin Holidays work on a different system - they are given an allocation on a flight that they are allowed "to fill" so that may already be taken.

Not sure if you meant you were trying to book a Virgin Holiday or look for Reward seat availability but for school holidays I suspect Reward seats will be extremely limited in numbers if offered at all.

Please feel free to ask later in the year when the VS flights are released
no not looking to book with VH - ideally want reward flights to replace the ones we currently have and will need to cancel or if not potentially cash booking with VA direct. we called into VH to enquire on car hire and she gave us a quote for flights too - £7k (2 adults 2 children) then told us availability for next year was slim as the flights were nearly full !
Old 20 Jun 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi!
Please can you check flight numbers LS1737 Manchester to Rhodes 4th Aug 2021 & LS820 Rhodes to Manchester 11th August?

Many thanks indeed
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 21, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by epickles View Post
Hi!
Please can you check flight numbers LS1737 Manchester to Rhodes 4th Aug 2021 & LS820 Rhodes to Manchester 11th August?

Many thanks indeed

Sorry epickles Jet 2 are a low cost carrier(LCC) so who don't provide flight loads through their reservation system.

Edited at 08:46 AM. Reason: To update post re wording
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Sorry epickles Jet 2 are a charter airline so can't provide a flight load.

Ah ok, thank you for replying
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
bella
VIP Dibber

bella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi, please can you check this flight for me, thanks? UA928 LHR - ORD 10am Sept 26th 2021.
bella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by bella View Post
Hi, please can you check this flight for me, thanks? UA928 LHR - ORD 10am Sept 26th 2021.
No problem

UA 928 scheduled to be operated by a 787-9 aircraft

Both cabins are Wide Open.
Old 26 Jun 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

If anyone could please, please check for me, BA 186/187, LHR-MCO, 23-30 October. I'd like to know if there are any 2 seats together in economy prior to booking! Thank you so much 😊

Edited at 03:57 PM.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread