Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Jul 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Florida / WDW overwhelming?

I’m a huge huge Disney parks fan but does anyone else find WDW and and Orlando holiday planning just so overwhelming with all that it involves? That I’d rather consider the smaller Disney Parks like Paris and California just because I feel more relaxed and less stressful and look forward to it more when it’s Paris / California.

the way you have to plan your fast passes etc beforehand and were you wanna be and wanna go each day and all the hints and tips to follow online just stresses me out. The bigger the Florida parks and WDW gets just gets more stressful as the years go by that it makes me look forward to it less and the smaller resorts like Paris more as its less stress free and don’t have to plan soooo much.

It means missing out on more rides and entertainment because of just how big Florida theme parks are, but you still get the Disney magic in Paris and California.

Actually the bigger WDW / universal Florida gets I look at these news rides and think oh they look great I’d like to experience them but the sheer amount you have to see and experience puts me off even attempting to plan it. I know you don’t have to see and visit everything but I know I will wanna see and visit it all the sheer amount to experience and plan is scary. It’s like where do you start!

The smaller Disney’s and universals just make everything seem easier and manageable, stress free and less worrying before your holiday. Your holiday should be stress free not making sure everything just so and your plans are just so.

Edited at 04:56 PM.
mikeishere is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List