Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Jul 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MsSparkles View Post
I think I’m about to get a cancellation email 😢. Just checked to see if my BA flight on 14th Aug is still on sale and it’s been removed. Not sure what to do now. I can see the later flights for that day are still going and so will they bump me on to one of them flights or will I just automatically get my money back?
We are on that date LHR-MIA (10:40). Last week we got an email advising our 7th Aug (same flight) was cancelled and that they’d be in touch. The next thing was a text with a link to a page giving 3 options, I think one was refund, one voucher, one callback request to rebook. When you click callback it tells you they’ll be in touch within about 10 days! 😂 Not quite the urgency I was hoping for!

Took a long time to get through to someone in the holidays team on Chat facility but eventually plain sailing to move everything on a week. So here we are again. 😊
Old 16 Jul 21, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Endeavour
VIP Dibber

Cancelled our 28 Aug trip to San Fran today, rebooked for end March next year….surely another 8 months will be time enough for the US to reopen…..
Endeavour is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LLKJDisney
VIP Dibber

LLKJDisney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Me! We’re due to fly to San Francisco on 14th August
Us too! still praying we get to go!
LLKJDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Cancelled 23 August to Vancouver & NW USA. Just unpicked it all Opening up looks just too late for us. If I'd stuck to last year's dates we'd probably been ok but changed it because of a work event that's now not happening

Have back-up road trip in Wales booked 8 September and 2 weeks road trip in Florida in February.

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Originally Posted by anji View Post
Cancelled 23 August to Vancouver & NW USA. Just unpicked it all Opening up looks just too late for us. If I'd stuck to last year's dates we'd probably been ok but changed it because of a work event that's now not happening

Have back-up road trip in Wales booked 8 September and 2 weeks road trip in Florida in February.
That was our exact date too and same also Vancouver and NW. our return flight home from LHR was cancelled a while back and we cancelled then. Going for Aug 22 now so waiting for flights to be released.

Another coincidence- we’ve also booked Florida for February too.
Hoping we get there now. Feeling positive.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by landandword17 View Post
That was our exact date too and same also Vancouver and NW. our return flight home from LHR was cancelled a while back and we cancelled then. Going for Aug 22 now so waiting for flights to be released.

Another coincidence- we’ve also booked Florida for February too.
Hoping we get there now. Feeling positive.
It's all such rubbish isn't it? We cancelled flight with Air Canada a few weeks ago so we could get a full refund. Looked out of curiosity and 23 Aug with BA would now save us over £500 if we'd booked it that same day!
Will probably go early September 22. I booked same hotel in Victoria last night and got extra night for £1 less than we would have paid for this year! Small wins 🙂
Roll on February and confident we can go 🤞

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

The ban has been maintained (extended beyond date expected to be lifted I guess) for us UK people

White House: US to maintain Covid foreign travel restrictions bbc/news/world-us-canada-57976015
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I have booked for early November, I am hoping that they are going through the worst of it now and things will be a lot better in 2 months when my balance is due, obviously need the borders to open too

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List