Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 Aug 21, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Ahhh sorry, that was unfortunate timing for you But even though lighter in your pocket, it must feel good to have gotten some plans in place
I hate that new system of having to book park days... really hope it get's binned eventually.
Yeah, and no fast passes. Honestly though just hoping the holiday goes ahead in November.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
Yeah, and no fast passes. Honestly though just hoping the holiday goes ahead in November.
I know it's a pain in the rear but I can live without fast passes as long as we can all finally get our latest booking in... it's getting very tedious chopping and changing everything.
Fingers crossed you get your trip in and have fun

Edited at 08:32 AM.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Bumping up for anyone who hasn't heard from Disney or seen the copy of my email regarding moving dates of tickets (I originally purchased in February 2019)
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
americanv8
Apprentice Imagineer

americanv8's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
They totally confused me, i have 2021 Tickets which haven't been extended because they expire 31st Dec 2021. I received the same email which suggests that if my plans have changed (which they have, August 21 cancelled, rebooked for Dec 21) and i was going after Sept 21 to let them know and tickets would be extended to Dec 2022.

So i did that and got a reply saying "We can confirm that your response has been received and your decision to keep your ticket booking in its present condition has been noted. Please be advised that these tickets are valid until 31st December 2021. Should there be changes or extensions to the travel restrictions in place we will be able to further review your booking and options. "
americanv8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by americanv8 View Post
They totally confused me, i have 2021 Tickets which haven't been extended because they expire 31st Dec 2021. I received the same email which suggests that if my plans have changed (which they have, August 21 cancelled, rebooked for Dec 21) and i was going after Sept 21 to let them know and tickets would be extended to Dec 2022.

So i did that and got a reply saying "We can confirm that your response has been received and your decision to keep your ticket booking in its present condition has been noted. Please be advised that these tickets are valid until 31st December 2021. Should there be changes or extensions to the travel restrictions in place we will be able to further review your booking and options. "
Oh dear, did your email say the same as mine,

Move my travel dates:
We understand that Guests may wish to alter their travel plans to a date after September 30, 2021 to a new arrival date until December 31, 2022. We would be pleased to rebook your ticket to a new arrival date of your choice by cancelling your current ticket booking and moving your funds to a new ticket booking. We will also honour the price paid for your current ticket booking! Should you wish to select this option please kindly respond to this email and ensure to include the below information:

Your (the Lead Guest on the booking) full name.

Your Walt Disney Travel Company International Booking Reference (8 digits).

Your newly selected arrival date within 2021 or 2022.

Once we have received your request, we will rebook your ticket booking and move the existing funds to a new ticket booking for you. Please allow 14 working days for your request to be completed after which you will receive an updated invoice to the email we have on fi le for your current booking.

Yours sounds somewhat ambiguous americanv8
Did you give them your new reservation dates, If not maybe just send another email adding the details in the email they sent me.:

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted
Old 16 Aug 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
americanv8
Apprentice Imagineer

americanv8's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Oh dear, did your email say the same as mine,

Move my travel dates:
We understand that Guests may wish to alter their travel plans to a date after September 30, 2021 to a new arrival date until December 31, 2022. We would be pleased to rebook your ticket to a new arrival date of your choice by cancelling your current ticket booking and moving your funds to a new ticket booking. We will also honour the price paid for your current ticket booking! Should you wish to select this option please kindly respond to this email and ensure to include the below information:

Once we have received your request, we will rebook your ticket booking and move the existing funds to a new ticket booking for you. Please allow 14 working days for your request to be completed after which you will receive an updated invoice to the email we have on fi le for your current booking.

Yours sounds somewhat ambiguous americanv8
Did you give them your new reservation dates, If not maybe just send another email adding the details in the email they sent me.:

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted
Yes exactly the same email received, when I replied I included my booking reference, new dates, etc and received that response.
Really strange, I guess as long as the borders are open and we get to go at Christmas there won’t be any issue. If the borders stay closed though I suspect they’ll charge me to upgrade the tickets to 2022 because what they’re doing now with the free date moves will no longer stand.
americanv8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes exactly the same email received, when I replied I included my booking reference, new dates, etc and received that response.
Really strange, I guess as long as the borders are open and we get to go at Christmas there won’t be any issue. If the borders stay closed though I suspect they’ll charge me to upgrade the tickets to 2022 because what they’re doing now with the free date moves will no longer stand.
I think you're correct americanv8 - hopefully your Christmas trip (and our January one) will happen 🤗
Old 16 Aug 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi again americanv8 I just called the ticket line as I hadn't yet received my revised ticket order invoice and the cast member sorted it there and then for me, should receive our new ticket numbers within the next 10 working days.
Might be worth your while to give them a ring
I assume you're in the UK?
here's the number I called: 0800 169 0730
Old 26 Aug 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Requested ours to be transferred to May 2022.

Two days ago tickets disappeared from MDE.

Today received a refund.

Bunch of numpties 😠
Old 26 Aug 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Requested ours to be transferred to May 2022.

Two days ago tickets disappeared from MDE.

Today received a refund.

Bunch of numpties 😠
Oh crikey, sorry to read that disneypars 🙄😲🙄😲🙄😲