Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Aug 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Daylight robbery!

My husband and I set off to Tesco, on the way my husband said ‘look at these idiots! ’ Three young lads speeding on a motorbike, two with helmets one without. They were weaving in and out of traffic, over taking a couple of cars at a time.
He saw them in the rear view mirror and it wasn’t long until they over took us too.
They were also doing a spot of shopping at Tesco, with bolt cutters! Managed to get away with a motorbike. The lad with no helmet drove the stolen one whilst the other two were on the original bike and all sped away.
We informed security and the stolen bike belonged to a new security guard, not so old and he was very distressed bless him. Unfortunately the only cameras around Tesco are ones facing the doors, non of the car park. They are mainly off 🤷
We described the rat bags and the road we witnessed them speeding along so the police should be able to get them on some road cameras.
This was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, busy Tesco car park. I am shocked that they are so brazen to do such a thing.
My heart goes out to the young security guy, he looked so smart in his obviously new suit. How can people be so cruel, so disrespectful and uncaring?
If only we could all live in peace, love and respect one another 💗
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My husband and I set off to Tesco, on the way my husband said ‘look at these idiots! ’ Three young lads speeding on a motorbike, two with helmets one without. They were weaving in and out of traffic, over taking a couple of cars at a time.
He saw them in the rear view mirror and it wasn’t long until they over took us too.
They were also doing a spot of shopping at Tesco, with bolt cutters! Managed to get away with a motorbike. The lad with no helmet drove the stolen one whilst the other two were on the original bike and all sped away.
We informed security and the stolen bike belonged to a new security guard, not so old and he was very distressed bless him. Unfortunately the only cameras around Tesco are ones facing the doors, non of the car park. They are mainly off 🤷
We described the rat bags and the road we witnessed them speeding along so the police should be able to get them on some road cameras.
This was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, busy Tesco car park. I am shocked that they are so brazen to do such a thing.
My heart goes out to the young security guy, he looked so smart in his obviously new suit. How can people be so cruel, so disrespectful and uncaring?
If only we could all live in peace, love and respect one another 💗
How dreadful of those louts but well done to you and your husband for quick thinking
I'm sure the poor security guard will be eternally grateful that there are people like you around who don't just turn a blind eye.
Hopefully the police will be able to find them on cctc and they'll be brought to justice.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Oh thats shocking! Poor lad. I wonder if there are cameras on crossroads at the entrance. There truly are some awful people about, and so brazen to do it in broad daylight. It makes you think they scoped it out before hand.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

Where was this?
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kevin_cambs_uk View Post
Where was this?
Wigan. Its a big Tesco extra, the car park was very busy, loads of people walking to and from their cars. Honestly, they had no shame at all. I have never seen anything so shameful! The lad on the stolen bike had no helmet on, the lad riding on the back of the other bike was holding a massive pair of bolt cutters 😤 I just hope they didn’t go on to cause an accident 🤞🏻
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Oh thats shocking! Poor lad. I wonder if there are cameras on crossroads at the entrance. There truly are some awful people about, and so brazen to do it in broad daylight. It makes you think they scoped it out before hand.
Surely they will be on some cameras somewhere 🤞🏻 They were so reckless even before they got to Tesco. My husband spotted them in the rear view mirror, I don’t know how they didn’t crash, over taking numerous cars at once. Absolutely madness, they were only young kids too, 16/17 years old.
Old 21 Aug 21, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
How dreadful of those louts but well done to you and your husband for quick thinking
I'm sure the poor security guard will be eternally grateful that there are people like you around who don't just turn a blind eye.
Hopefully the police will be able to find them on cctc and they'll be brought to justice.
It was such a shame for the security guard, he actually looked too sweet to be security. Hopefully his insurance sorts him out asap 🤞🏻
The crazy thing is a member of staff was outside smoking right near. 🙈
Old 21 Aug 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Total scum and one can only hope they eventually get their just desserts.

Such a pity we cant put them on a Hercules out of Brize Norton heading to Kabul and swap them for some Interpreters. Then we can let the Taliban deal with them as they do all thieves.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

We xxxxxxxx
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 21, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

If the police put an appeal out I am sure they will be on plenty of dash cams. Hopefully they will, I haven’t seen anything in their Twitter page yet.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List