Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Sep 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

I hope your lovely dog is okay and you too.

It's so traumatic, I've sadly been through it too with our pomeranian and the dog that attacked him was a massive husky cross. I felt so guilty and blamed myself for a long time.
She too paid the vets bills and contacted me a lot but at the time after carrying my sweet dog covered in blood into the vets where he almost died, your primary focus is your dog and your dog only and that's okay.

I have to say, it did change my dog. He was scared of other dogs for a long time but he's much better a few years on after having him around other sweet natured pooches.

Keep us updated x
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Morty
Proud to wear my Ears

So sorry to hear he wasn’t well enough to come home. Must have all been so shocking. Hope he is feeling better tomorrow.
Morty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
richard29
Apprentice Imagineer

I've just been reading this thread

I just wanted to wish your little one a speedy recovery and also hope that you are ok (or at least feeling better now) and getting over the shock you must have experienced.

Sandra
Old 9 Sep 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Thinking of you all ❤️
Hope he’s better in the morning
Xx
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Danex
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
I hope your lovely dog is okay and you too.

It's so traumatic, I've sadly been through it too with our pomeranian and the dog that attacked him was a massive husky cross. I felt so guilty and blamed myself for a long time.
She too paid the vets bills and contacted me a lot but at the time after carrying my sweet dog covered in blood into the vets where he almost died, your primary focus is your dog and your dog only and that's okay.

I have to say, it did change my dog. He was scared of other dogs for a long time but he's much better a few years on after having him around other sweet natured pooches.

Keep us updated x
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry you went through this as well.

When I saw him tonight he just seemed himself, but of course that was with me and my daughter just.

It will be quite some time before he’s back to the park but I’m sure he will be scared, and me too, I’ll be scared to let him out of my sight.

I’ve just spoken to a neighbour a few doors down and she heard the attack last night, she said her children (all grown ups) came downstairs and said to her did you hear that noise? What was that? She was devastated to hear it was my wee man and her dog and him love to see each other out on their walks x
Danex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizzyanne
Very Serious Dibber

This is so horrible! I’m sorry you had to go through this.
Wizzyanne is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Oh crikey
Thinking of you and your dog
Hope you get him home soon
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I hope he is hope tomorrow and begins to recover, how awful for you and your poor dog.
Old 9 Sep 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
jackster14
Very Serious Dibber

Wishing your little dog a speedy recovery and that he is home with you soon.
Such a frightening thing to go through. Sending hugs
jackster14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

How absolutely awful. Poor little dog and you too! Hope he’s ok.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List