Old 13 Sep 21, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
We stopped watching PC Dev ages ago when all he was doing was personal shopper vlogs at the Character Warehouse.
I haven’t even seen these vlogs of his, but only really started watching him a few months ago. I really like him, I think he comes across so well and professional in his vlogs.
I love PMM and SE, sometimes I only watch one or the other though as they feature in each other’s so much I don’t see the point in watching both lol 😂[/QUOTE]

It was well before Covid and just seemed to be all the time, every vlog so we just stopped.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Disney dripped all their media Vloggers, this was announced mid to late 2019.
And the poisonous individual that made the aligations made them about lots if other vloggers over a year or so.
I think the trackers have bounced back better after it tbh, and young Jackson is turning into a sweet kid 👍.

They know their audience and play to them so well.

Watched their 1st post not to long ago, Tim has come along way 🤷😂🤣😂

I didn't realise it was ALL vloggers, I thought it was just the Trackers they dropped. That puts a completely different spin on things.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
Haven’t watched any of their videos but just searched them and scrolled through their video titles and a lot seem to be nasty digs at the Trackers and it seems horrible. The titles of their videos put me off watching them. I don’t see them as Florida blogs that I want to watch they just seem like the nasty kids at school.
Only just heard about this about Tim and Jen last night so I was curious as to what went on.
I’d never heard of them either so just did a bit of Googling and didn’t watch much.
Very nasty, I think they need to find something more productive to occupy their time
Old 13 Sep 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Tattle Life is vile. I've come across them a few times and just can't believe that people spend time watching people that they don't like to then go and write about them. If you don't like them then don't watch them!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Disney haven't dropped all vloggers since 2019, there have been numerous media previews attended this year and last by PMM, SE, PCD and the likes (and most of the vloggers usually show up in each other's videos) clearly stating they have been invited and/or gifted items/spending cards. It's just the trackers they dropped.

Yes, tattle is quite full on if you've come across it, but I think mainly they are only calling out anyone on things they say publicly and then go back on or contradict. Yes, there may be some people saying nasty things about vloggers, but is it any different to, for example, the TV forum on here where people say they don't like Love Island contestants based on what they see on TV? Anyone in the public eye potentially is going to have those who love them and those who hate them.

And for those saying Tim has changed, only a couple of weeks ago he posted a TikTok 'hack' about how to get free water that Disney got him to take down as it was against the rules and potentially spreading COVID, so in reality nothing's changed since their apology, and that is the main issue a lot of people have, the continued perceived 'bad' behaviour.

I mean, to be honest their videos/tweets with the racist, homophobic, anti-disability and fat-shaming behaviour was only a few years ago when they were still in their thirties and should know better. Tim posted a video where he made a comment about how it is cheaper to rent a wheelchair to go to the front of the line than it is to pay for express pass, something that I'm sure would be frowned up on the Dibb if someone came on asking if it was allowed. Equally Jenn still has her Twitter history online with all her nasty comments about people including her in-laws if you go searching for it.

I guess if you like them, you like them. It's easy to miss the facts amongst all the other comments online but it is just plain and simple; they made these videos, they made money off them for years and would have continued to do so if they hadn't been called out, and now in their latest livestream they are asking their fans to bombard Disney/Universal with an email campaign to get them back. Not really taking responsibility of their actions there and accepting the consequences.

Personally I have moved on after discovering much better content creators with better information, but each to their own.

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

We met them in Epcot last March. My wife tried talking to them but got a very aloof and arrogant response.

Previously watched some of their content, mostly the Japan trip, I don't avoid their content now but wouldn't seek it out either.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker
Imagineer

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Disney dripped all their media Vloggers, this was announced mid to late 2019.
And the poisonous individual that made the aligations made them about lots if other vloggers over a year or so.
I think the trackers have bounced back better after it tbh, and young Jackson is turning into a sweet kid 👍.

They know their audience and play to them so well.

Watched their 1st post not to long ago, Tim has come along way 🤷😂🤣😂
This would make more sense, after all, Disney are trying to clean up their very own dodgy history. Wouldn't that be double standard to ban someone going through the same process.

Dave
sunseeker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

With the internet providing a platform for haters to hate more out loud, I wonder why anyone would want to have that kind of fame. No one can be in a good mood all the time or get it 'right' all the time -- especially when their viewers all have their own individual, subjective ideas of what's 'right' anyway.

I do think, though, that channels/websites that are created purely to practise ridicule and hate should be reviewed. If people behaved that way in work or education environments they would be dealt with as bullies.

There's constructive, balanced criticism (with the understanding that at the end of the day we're all human) and then there's venting for the sake of the venter. You could tell it has little, if anything, to do with their targets, because I bet if their current targets stepped down they'd soon find replacements.

Having said all that I, also, think we have to let go of some of the overpraise alongside this 'overhate', because they're two sides of the same coin.

Online reality is a very distorted kind of real and I suppose the reactions reflect that. Doesn't excuse bullying, though.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
We met them in Epcot last March. My wife tried talking to them but got a very aloof and arrogant response.
That is such a shame. I understand why it puts you off, though. Ages ago, I (through my job at the time) encountered a well-known TV actor and he was moody and unpleasant. It might have been a one-off reaction from him in the moment (for reasons known only to him), but it put me off watching him in anything afterwards!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stan_the_man View Post
Disney haven't dropped all vloggers since 2019, there have been numerous media previews attended this year and last by PMM, SE, PCD and the likes (and most of the vloggers usually show up in each other's videos) clearly stating they have been invited and/or gifted items/spending cards. It's just the trackers they dropped.

Yes, tattle is quite full on if you've come across it, but I think mainly they are only calling out anyone on things they say publicly and then go back on or contradict. Yes, there may be some people saying nasty things about vloggers, but is it any different to, for example, the TV forum on here where people say they don't like Love Island contestants based on what they see on TV? Anyone in the public eye potentially is going to have those who love them and those who hate them.

And for those saying Tim has changed, only a couple of weeks ago he posted a TikTok 'hack' about how to get free water that Disney got him to take down as it was against the rules and potentially spreading COVID, so in reality nothing's changed since their apology, and that is the main issue a lot of people have, the continued perceived 'bad' behaviour.

I mean, to be honest their videos/tweets with the racist, homophobic, anti-disability and fat-shaming behaviour was only a few years ago when they were still in their thirties and should know better. Tim posted a video where he made a comment about how it is cheaper to rent a wheelchair to go to the front of the line than it is to pay for express pass, something that I'm sure would be frowned up on the Dibb if someone came on asking if it was allowed. Equally Jenn still has her Twitter history online with all her nasty comments about people including her in-laws if you go searching for it.

I guess if you like them, you like them. It's easy to miss the facts amongst all the other comments online but it is just plain and simple; they made these videos, they made money off them for years and would have continued to do so if they hadn't been called out, and now in their latest livestream they are asking their fans to bombard Disney/Universal with an email campaign to get them back. Not really taking responsibility of their actions there and accepting the consequences.

Personally I have moved on after discovering much better content creators with better information, but each to their own.
The Trackers didn’t ask people to bombard Disney and Universal. On their live blog, someone asked if people could email both companies to campaign to have them reinstated. Tim’s express reply was “I can’t tell you what to do”.