Notices

Old 15 Sep 21, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
How to pronounce Star Wars and troll.

I love those threads, I mutter away to myself trying to work out other pronunciations.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I would be moaning about unruly kids on planes when their parents just plug themselves into the IFE with their (multiple) G&Ts and let them cause chaos. Itís my pet hate.
I'm willing to bet right now though you'd be willing to pay almost anything to be kicked in the back by a toddler while his 3 year old sister wiped snot through your hair so long as you actually got to MCO!
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I'm willing to bet right now though you'd be willing to pay almost anything to be kicked in the back by a toddler while his 3 year old sister wiped snot through your hair so long as you actually got to MCO!
I would happily entertain the pair of them for the whole flight while the parents got roaring drunk if it meant I got to go.👍🏻🤣🤣
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

None. Even though we're all "just internet people", I still find some comments upsetting, sometimes even on here. I impart my opinion, and apart from attempting to clarify what I've said if it's misconstrued, I walk away from any unfriendliness as it's not healthy.

I know some people enjoy a good dispute, but not me 🙂
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

If England had a grumpy team, Mrs D332 thinks I would be captain 😳😳

Disney332
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Which cheesecake to get at the Cheesecake Factory
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
This is my take on things and why I just cannot be bothered with arguing.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
Which cheesecake to get at the Cheesecake Factory
None they are all sickly! Now there is controversy.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
I don't think I've had any arguments on here away from Covid topics oh and the political topics and the tipping topics and the driving in the USA topics and the price of food topics and the car hire topics and the queuing topics and the villa versus hotel topics and the Disney versus Universal topics...

Oh dear, it seems like everything is my fault
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
I don't think I've had any arguments on here away from Covid topics oh and the political topics and the tipping topics and the driving in the USA topics and the price of food topics and the car hire topics and the queuing topics and the villa versus hotel topics and the Disney versus Universal topics...

Oh dear, it seems like everything is my fault
How I long to be able to post, when I go I'm not tipping more than 15% depending on service/meal.

I'd love to start a thread called

Disney weeks just for adults 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List