Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 18 Sep 21, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I thought John Waite looked good in the group dance!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

We’ve never watched strictly before but are giving it a go this year. I really enjoyed last night! I love Tom fletcher so am rooting for him, I noticed Tilly playing with her hair too & commented on it to DH.
None of them looked like they are going to be particularly ‘bad’ but time will tell, we are looking forward to next weeks show!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Last nights show was a bit too long but I'm really looking forward to this series, I love Strictly
Old 19 Sep 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Loved it- I'm already thinking Adam, Jon and Rhys might do well. I like Dan but I think he looked a bit like Mr Bean bless him, but I was glad he was paired with Nadia.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

If we are going by the group dance then Nina Wadir was in perfect time and movement with her partner. She would be my one to watch.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kate18
Trainee Dibber

Great show. Brilliant 1st dances from everyone. Some better than others. Couple of odd marks. Shirley got little bit ruffled by claudia! Oo er!
Dan did better than I was expecting. He's such a lovely person .
Anton was such a good judge
kate18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

I wasn't too excited by the lineup this year, but I thought they did brilliant. I really enjoyed all the first dances.

Surprised by the scoring, seems Craig has gotten kinder in his responses this year.
Old 26 Sep 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Thought it was a good show- Dan did much better than I thought, quickstep was always one of my faves when dancing. Jon and Johannes were amazing, Rhys was very good as was AJ and I'm going to admit I spent a little bit too much time looking at Adam's behind 😳
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by disney_l81 View Post
Thought it was a good show- Dan did much better than I thought, quickstep was always one of my faves when dancing. Jon and Johannes were amazing, Rhys was very good as was AJ and I'm going to admit I spent a little bit too much time looking at Adam's behind 😳
Ooh yes - Adam can fair move his hips 🥰 enjoyed the new pro Kai too - very good replacement for kevin Clifton.

Thought Shirley was being a right grump a few times. Hope that doesn’t continue as she was actually spoiling it for me 😐

Was just great to watch all the sparkle and fun again. I love it. Perfect Saturday night telly

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Please can the judges stop letching over the male contestants? It wouldn’t be acceptable for Anton to start commenting on a female contestant’s boobs. Sexism is sexism. It’s tacky and degrading. Yes, sure, some of the guys are very athletic and look good in their costumes. We get it. Move on.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List