Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Sep 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Another great trippie! Always keep me entertained. Your garden btw looks absolutely amazing ☺️
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Love that your last breakfast was at Cracker Barrel... where else?! I think I am most excited to try here to see the quirky little store (and play the 'peg' game of course! )

Oh and that photo of the 192 got me weirdly excited, totally know what you mean about it feeling like home!

Bah so rubbish having to come home, but if you have to do it then why not do it in style... business class is the way to go! Not impressed with Chris' service though, I would be expecting better than that! Had to chuckle at the snoring, hope it doesn't mean divorce is on the cards now!

Such a fab report (as always), loved how much you managed to fit in over a shorter trip... you certainly made the most of every day! And if I have taken anything from this TR it is that I HAVE to stay at a boardwalk hotel at some point in my lifetime. Just dreamy.

Now on to Nashville planning... yeeeeeehaaaaaa!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Great report, thanks for sharing. Sounds like it was a great holiday even though it was a little shorter.

Glad you got your Turkey flights rebooked, nightmare!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Really enjoyed reading along . Thank you
And love the upgrades !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Another fantastic report
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Fab report, but I LOVE the view from your garden! So jealous!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great trip and great report, the flight home looks amazing 😊 apart from Chris’s poor service.
Old 26 Sep 19, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Not a bad travel home day at all. Nice to get a deal on an upgrade for your flight. We were booked with Thomas Cook for Tenerife in December but haven’t found anything else yet. It’s been great reading your report as always. Thanks for the time, effort and detail you put in. One question, where thou you get all the fab vests, over there or here?
Old 26 Sep 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for another brilliant report. I love the amount of detail you put in & your photos are always so colourful. The fireworks pictures were amazing. I’ve never bothered to watch the castle projections cos it’s always so crowded but I think I’ll try next time.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Enjoyed reading along as always. Fab upgrades!
Thanks for sharing.

Melissa x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List