Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Sep 21, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think we’re about there, just still in shock that we’re actually planning this😃

Pre Covid we always did 4 weeks ish in December so it’s just remembering what we do! Disney tickets should be here tomorrow, we have universal annual passes and discovery cove booked for boing day.

We stay in the villa Christmas Day so no need to book anywhere, we will do space 2020 regardless of of the cost or menu as dd wants her birthday there!
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dan05delaney
Staying in the Castle

Taken that risk and booked flights on the 10th Nov! excitement levels through the roof now
dan05delaney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 21, 03:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Ok, so I’m still worrying about our November trip and my husband (who said we were 100% staying at home for Xmas) has just told me to look at flights for Xmas as he wants to go with the kids. Cue me staying up until 4am searching flight prices and grabbing any DVC rooms that I can “in case” we book December 🤦🏻
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Well I’ve done my Estas now so that’s another thing ticked off my list. I just need airport hotel/ parking and Disney tickets now and then I can plan plan plan 😆
Glad to see I’m not the only one excited at the prospect of getting to Orlando. I just wish a date would be announced for all the November crew.

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

I just did Airport parking now, everything else is booked!

2 months today and I will be at Gatwick airport! Cannot quite believe it.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

1 week and 2 months for us!

We’ll finally be popping the bottle of champagne this weekend we’d been saving for the travel ban announcement. Very nearly popped it back in June with the working group announcement but held off thankfully 😅
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

We are now going (hopefully) on the 3rd Dec. We have the villa, car , pre flight night stay, and airport parking all booked and will look to do the ESTA's this weekend.

OH has just booked the car at eyewatering prices but hay ho, this time we are going for a pick up Ford F150 or similar - we like to move through all the different types of cars and had some interesting experiences, one where we were involved in a accident in a brand new mustang convertible about 2 days into the trip.

We have cash still in the flight bag and our cases still packed due to our 11th hour cancelation of our trip in March 2020, literally as we were due to set off for the airport we had to pull the plug.

Our last trip was September 2019 so long overdue, and have all the extra suitcases ready for stocking up

Edited at 10:18 AM.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie2021
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just my Universal Annual Passes (going again in May), and my Covid tests to sort out. I’m going to wait a bit longer to do the APs, just in case of any last minute hitches.
Yorkie2021 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I've got my Universal AP to do as well - any idea if they are likely to do a special offer soon? I missed the last one - doh!
unixgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lemmiwinkles View Post
1 week and 2 months for us!

We’ll finally be popping the bottle of champagne this weekend we’d been saving for the travel ban announcement. Very nearly popped it back in June with the working group announcement but held off thankfully 😅
Might have a little celebration myself this evening!
GREAT to be able to look ahead with positivity after all this time!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List