Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Jul 21, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Vinyl transfers onto Starbucks tumblers

Hi, this is just a general question, I don’t actually make things with vinyl decals. Just wondering if anyone who crafts decals onto the Starbucks tumblers with lids can advise if they are double-walled like the Disney ones? Reason is that a couple of years back I bought eldest DD a double-walled glitter Disney Stitch tumbler (with lid & straw) from the Disney Store (Stitch is her fave). Unfortunately DH accidentally knocked it down from the cupboard recently when putting something away and it shattered on our tiled kitchen floor. I can’t see anything similar either in-store at Disney (went yesterday before they close &#128557 or online. I’ve looked on Etsy, there are quite a few sellers jazzing up Starbucks tumblers with various Disney decals, so as it’s her birthday soon, I wanted to order a replacement tumbler. The only reason I want it double-walled is because DD doesn’t drink any hot drinks (apart from Hot Chocolate in the winter), so wanted to get her something quality that will keep her drinks cool. I’ve also looked on Ebay and have seen a Disney Stitch tumbler (not the same as the broken one, and not as nice), but it’s roughly $20 + another $20 shipping from the USA, plus possibility of Customs Tax makes it v expensive. Thank you Dibbers in advance!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

I’ve managed to answer myself - one of the Etsy sellers confirms in their product description that cold cups are double-walled. Have found a seller offering one with Stitch decal for under £10, so going to go with that one. Possibly might think about ordering the one from the US for Christmas.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List