Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Sep 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I also used their online chat took a few times though as sometimes the option was not available. Just remember to say straight away if it includes car hire as different department to just flights.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I am a BA support but honestly they are rubbish at the moment. Early morning usually works
Really annoys me when there is unprecedented demand for something and all of a sudden the company to some is “rubbish” . The same some are usually the same ones who spend the first five minutes moaning at the agent (who has no control over the queue time) about how long they have waited before cracking on with what they want, thus making the waits even longer for everyone else.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
I just used this one: 0800 727 800
Thank you. It just cuts me off and says no one is available to take my call.
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Glyndsey View Post
I also used their online chat took a few times though as sometimes the option was not available. Just remember to say straight away if it includes car hire as different department to just flights.
Tried that but it won't put me through to anyone. Trying to help a friend as they're at work and need it sorted by tomorrow as BA have given them a deadline in the email they sent. Bit shocking it they can't even get through to anyone to sort it out.
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Really annoys me when there is unprecedented demand for something and all of a sudden the company to some is “rubbish” . The same some are usually the same ones who spend the first five minutes moaning at the agent (who has no control over the queue time) about how long they have waited before cracking on with what they want, thus making the waits even longer for everyone else.
This is actually nothing to do with today or yesterday it has been for the last few weeks, I have friends and relatives trying to sort out BA admin errors and have been totally unable to make any progress despite multiple attempts and calling and chatting many many times.

I have no time for people who defend situations without acknowledging that the service provided is poor.

I have always supported BA as you will see from multiple posts but I am calling it as it is at the moment, it's very poor.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

As for people who moan about the service I would suggest if the service was good no one would take the 5 mins to moan. Of course everyone is aware its not the customer service agents fault, why do you feel the need to tell us that.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
As for people who moan about the service I would suggest if the service was good no one would take the 5 mins to moan. Of course everyone is aware its not the customer service agents fault, why do you feel the need to tell us that.
Of course “everyone knows” it isn’t the agent’s fault , half the rants start with “I know it isn’t your fault but ……..” but they still then have a blooming good moan further delaying everyone else behind them . People are funny !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
steph206
VIP Dibber

They are awful. Tried for the last 7 days at 8am on the dot, on both the phone and online chat. Just disconnects. Terrible terrible service
HONEYMOON 2016 - Oasis of the Seas / Orlando, Nov 2017, July 2018/2019, Dec 2022, July 2023
steph206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
steph206
VIP Dibber

Are you suggesting I'm one of those people? Or just hitting out with a sweeping statement? I've spent over 3 hours on the phone to jet 2, twice in the last few weeks sorting out an issue with our Tenerife holiday. Not once did I 'moan'. Infact I complimented them for at least trying. The pandemic has made me understand the difficultes companies face, and I'm a strange way, don't mind waiting 3 hours to speak to someone.

However, not having that option, closing phone lines and having no success on the chat, that's not acceptable. What are we supposed to do? And for your info they changed my connecting flight which now means my morning flight arrives later than my MCO departing flight. I'm entitled to be disappointed with that, on the basis that as it stands, I physically can't get there.

But just you keep judging.
HONEYMOON 2016 - Oasis of the Seas / Orlando, Nov 2017, July 2018/2019, Dec 2022, July 2023
steph206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Probably working from home. In between breakfasts showers and dinners is a good time.
So that's about 1045 to 1115.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List