Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Sep 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Disney after hours tickets

I am really not up to speed with Disney tickets at the moment as thought we wouldn’t be in Orlando until next year.

We’ve just rebooked for November and was thinking of either going to the after hours Christmas party or another after hours event if they’ve started doing them again.

Any ideas of if they are doing anything or where I can get tickets? I’ve done a quick search and while I can see mention of a Christmas after hours event I can’t find tickets for this or any other events. Thanks!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Here you go for info

disneyworld/events...t-after-hours/

Be prepared for sticker shock if you're used to MVMCP prices though!

Hopefully now that we're allowed back in, they'll re-enable purchasing tickets online. But you can also purchase tickets through US sites like Undercover Tourist.

Edited at 03:15 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Here you go for info

disneyworld/events...t-after-hours/

Be prepared for sticker shock if you're used to MVMCP prices though!

Hopefully now that we're allowed back in, they'll re-enable purchasing tickets online. But you can also purchase tickets through US sites like Undercover Tourist.
Thank you! It says at the top that reservations are currently unavailable which I presume is what you’re referring to… surely it’s not sold out even at crazy prices! I’ll check undercover tourist for prices.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Thank you! It says at the top that reservations are currently unavailable which is odd… i wonder if it’s sold out even at crazy prices!
It's not sold out on any night yet. They're available on the US site if you use a VPN. I think it's just because event tickets are non-refundable and selling to the UK market with the ban in place didn't make sense.
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

It's not sold out on any night yet. They're available on the US site if you use a VPN. I think it's just because event tickets are non-refundable and selling to the UK market with the ban in place didn't make sense.
Wow the price on undercover tourist is approx. £155 per person… no thanks
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I did say be prepared for sticker shock!

AH events were always more expensive than parties, and then they put the seasonal pricing on top of that. I wonder if they might rethink it next year, since I would have expected the in demand days to have sold out by now based on previous events. Think they went just a bit too far with the price.
Old 21 Sep 21, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

I did say be prepared for sticker shock!

AH events were always more expensive than parties, and then they put the seasonal pricing on top of that. I wonder if they might rethink it next year, since I would have expected the in demand days to have sold out by now based on previous events. Think they went just a bit too far with the price.
Definitely - and I only looked at November dates so I dread to think what the dates closest to Christmas actually are!