Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Sep 21, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
My Disney Experience

Hi, has anyone got issues with MDE.
I can’t log in on any of my devices , it says there’s an issue and I need to reset my password , a email will be sent for a link, but an email doesn’t come through( it is all the right details it’s never changed since originally setting up my MDE in the many years I’ve had it)
I tried to call technical last night but it was 100 minute estimated wait time.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it makes no difference.
Just wondering if anyone else has issues, it was fine yesterday morning but by lunchtime yesterday is when I got the issue.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
saint rob
Serious Dibber

I’ve just logged in ok and everything is working fine. Did you check your spam folder for the email?
saint rob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

I had issues with this yesterday. Did eventually manage to do what I needed but it took all day. Had issues with password when it was correct and had to keep resetting it.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Hi, yes nothing come through in spam either.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Originally Posted by Poohbear62 View Post
I had issues with this yesterday. Did eventually manage to do what I needed but it took all day. Had issues with password when it was correct and had to keep resetting it.
Hi did you get an email through, how did you manage to reset your password please?
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Dont go there
Booked 3 hotels for january. 5 nights Pop with tickets. 5 nights Art and 4 nights Music.
My avatar is Mickey and Leanders is Belle. Art and Music is linked to me and my avatar. Pop wouldnt link to me, so I made another Chris Mitchell and linked it to that. Phoned Disney to ask about payments and mentioned the MDE problem. She said a lot of issues had been reported and she put me through to the department. after 20 minutes I hang up and emailed them. They answered with "We are swamped because of the situation. As you arent coming until January, dont worry and ring later in the year. You will be able to make ADRs as normal" Sidenote, I had no problem booking park passes for us and my daughters party as they are in my planning party.
So dont worry, they will become phoneable soon
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

MDE has always been very glitchy. I have had this kind of thing happen from time to time, I honestly think the best thing to do is leave it for a day or two and then go back to it, has always fixed itself for me.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes I got an email asking me to reset it via a link.

Edited at 07:44 AM.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

They are probably tinkering with it because of the impending genie + rollout. They are unaware there is a UK geo block by the way according to twitter guest services... yeah that's why none of us can make magic band picks etc and have to use a vpn.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
hushabyepie
Getting Excited

I had to make a date amendment on a booking I have for Jan and they said it would update later that afternoon on MDE so I could sort my park passes, I'm still waiting 5 days later!

Normally I don't worry it will update when it updates, but with now having to secure park passes and given the recent news i do tend to get nervous, but I'm just presuming that the delay is due to them being inundated all of a sudden.

Edited at 07:58 AM.
hushabyepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List