Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Mar 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

I just checked and my tickets are showing as economy classic so booked seats in the bubble and it looks we get a 23kg bag each as well. Hope this glitch isn’t sorted before our return flights.
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Woohoo! Another 6 days then i can check. No one notify virgin please! Lol 😂 xx
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Oh wow, this would be a bonus! With them being pulled after only 7 or 8 days and now this i wonder if it was all a bit of a glitch on the part of AirFrance. Fingers crossed for thebfree seats and luggage!

Also, anyone who is looking out for a car, Hertz had some cheap prices for then. Got a 7pax ford explorer (or similar) for 10 days, £325. But that is a pay now rate, not amend or cancel anytime rate.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
Oh wow, this would be a bonus! With them being pulled after only 7 or 8 days and now this i wonder if it was all a bit of a glitch on the part of AirFrance. Fingers crossed for thebfree seats and luggage!

Also, anyone who is looking out for a car, Hertz had some cheap prices for then. Got a 7pax ford explorer (or similar) for 10 days, £325. But that is a pay now rate, not amend or cancel anytime rate.
I have an Intermediate SUV for £360 for 13 days (7th to 20th Feb) not bad at all
Old 15 Mar 19, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Mobile

A glitch is what is worrying me too! Can they cancel our flights?
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

I hope not . I recon a fair few booked them, and Feb is usually one of the cheapest months to fly (according to my constant looking, same with Oct) BA were doing direct flights the same time as we got these VA ones and they were around £120pp more (think it was £1450 for 2a/2c) so not too different. FX its not a glitch, but more of a lucky find x

** 5 days till i can check for seats

Edit:
Actually BA (codeshare) are still doing flights cheap, and they've dropped price by quite a lot .

Edited at 08:15 AM.
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Rich accountant
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

When is it that they will show on Virgin?
Rich accountant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rich accountant View Post
When is it that they will show on Virgin?
After they are on sale with virgin. So it depends on your dates.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
belle&tink
Trainee Dibber

Wow! Logged in & I am classic too!

Disappointed that all the exit row seats have gone. Was hoping for one for my husband as he is 6ft 7! Gone with 2 2s at the back. Do you know of anywhere in economy (obviously not delight) which has a slightly bigger seat pitch?
belle&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rich accountant
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

After they are on sale with virgin. So it depends on your dates.
Thanks - return leg also or just the outbound?
Rich accountant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List