Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Aug 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

We were camping near boardmasters, my son was really impressed he could hear Dizzie Rascal.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’m 2 towns away from Creamfields (Widnes) and could hear it as though I was there Friday! My cousin lives right by the site, and it was weirdly quieter at hers house. Thankfully haven’t heard it since, but driving to work at 4am this morning on the M56 and the lights were still going and colouring up the whole sky!
Old 29 Aug 21, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

It was quiet last night I couldn't hear a thing. I can hear it again this afternoon, it's not my taste in music but I hope everyone there is having the best time. I'd say the weather has been just about perfect for it. I remember the year it was flooded and had to be called off at the last minute.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
It was quiet last night I couldn't hear a thing. I can hear it again this afternoon, it's not my taste in music but I hope everyone there is having the best time. I'd say the weather has been just about perfect for it. I remember the year it was flooded and had to be called off at the last minute.
It’s the reason we’ve always ensured we are away bank holiday weekend!
My kids walk round and do one or two days but the traffic drives me mad!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Great pic but imagine our village 😂
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Imagineer

Just about to leave to pick youngest DD and her boyfriend up from Leeds festival……hate to think what the traffic is going to be like and what time we are going to get home. Hopefully they’ve had a good time though…they’ve only gone for the day. It’s their first taste of a festival.
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

I did Creamfields in 2018 as a newly single found my independence girls trip 🤣 absolutely loved it - although I was late twenties then and probably too used to having my own space so the shower/toilet situation got on my wick more than I suspect it will the younger crowd 🤣

Tiesto headlined and he was incredible!
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Well that was an experience- I went to pick my daughter up from Leeds fest. Couldn’t believe the size of the operation (they didn’t have things like this in my day). I was looking for her and kept walking. Ended up inside with no ticket. Could have gone to see the bands. Shame I haven’t a clue who any of them were (Post Malone was on whoever that is). It looked like carnage and the smell of weed was very strong everywhere.😂
Old 29 Aug 21, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Well that was an experience- I went to pick my daughter up from Leeds fest. Couldn’t believe the size of the operation (they didn’t have things like this in my day). I was looking for her and kept walking. Ended up inside with no ticket. Could have gone to see the bands. Shame I haven’t a clue who any of them were (Post Malone was on whoever that is). It looked like carnage and the smell of weed was very strong everywhere.😂
My youngest is there now. She’s not daft and been staying at a PI for the last 3 days. (Although nightmare getting a taxi back!)

Eldest Dd got picked up this morning by Dh since camping from Wednesday morning. She’d had enough, just shows how much fun she wasn’t having as Post Malone is the only act she wanted to see.

She’s currently sat on the sofa after eating a weeks worth of food! 😂

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
My youngest is there now. She’s not daft and been staying at a PI for the last 3 days. (Although nightmare getting a taxi back!)

Eldest Dd got picked up this morning by Dh since camping from Wednesday morning. She’d had enough, just shows how much fun she wasn’t having as Post Malone is the only act she wanted to see.

She’s currently sat on the sofa after eating a weeks worth of food! 😂

Kat
My daughter is in bed having had a shower. I felt really sorry for her boyfriend who went separately and was driving his friends. He looked knackered and was going to sit in his car. He just wanted to go home but had to have another night as he’s running them all home tomorrow, bless him.
He said he’s staying in a hotel if he goes again.
My daughter and her friend said they’d go on a girls holiday in a nice hotel instead next year.

Edited at 10:39 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List