Old 22 Sep 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
:) **Kylie & Carley’s return to the magic FINALLY!**

Why hello there lovely dibbers!

Wow, it’s been a while! How quiet does it feel here on the Dibb! What a rollercoaster the last 18 months has been right?! As some of you know I work for the NHS in a mental health unit so you can imagine it has been pretty tough going with an influx of people suffering with their mental health during such an awful time! I am grateful that not much changed for me, I just cracked on with work as normal and ate my weight in food. I have been so lucky that me, my friends and family have managed to stay safe and battle through it all, and I know for so many people this hasn’t been the case which is just heart breaking I will never take my life or freedom for granted again! How are you all? I really hope you are ok and that soon you will get some Disney magic back into your lives! I bet like me you can’t wait for America to let us back in so we can all go home to our magical place! *** Edit: America has literally just announced that they are welcoming fully vaccinated people back from November! How amazing is that, I’m buzzing for those that get to go on their trips! *** I can’t wait to see the dibb spring back to life again, read people’s plans, their trip reports, watch peoples holiday vlogs etc. These are some of my favourite things to do in life and I’ve missed it so much! We will get there people, slowly but surely we will get there!

So, on that note here I am back with another trip report (which I intend to actually finish!) for our upcoming Disneyland Paris trip. Eeeak, you don’t realise how happy I am to type those words! I want to scream it from the roof top… WE ARE GOING BACK TO A DISNEY PARK FINALLY!

Who’s we?

By we I mean myself and my number one girl, my cousin Carley of course! Who else would I be going with? Stanly my other half? Absolutely not! He would not appreciate the Disney parks life and I definitely wouldn’t enjoy it with him, he would complain the whole time Carley on the other hand is an avid fan like all of us. We’ve been together on many trips to Florida, to California and twice to Paris. Carley is my partner in crime, we are more like sisters than cousins, we speak most days and it killed us not being able to see each other throughout the lockdown. When we were finally reunited, we cried our eyes out, it was so emotional!

So about Carley, I will probably refer to her as scoobs/scooby throughout my report. We used to love watching Paris and Nicole’s the simple life when we were younger which is where that nickname derived from, we’ve called each other it for years now! We could be out shopping, and I’ll be calling ‘scooby’ out loud which is met with some funny looks! Carley is 34 now and always says she will be visiting Disney parks until she’s an old woman and I’ll be pushing her around in a wheelchair. I mean, I wouldn’t even be able to do that now I’m so unfit, I’d keel over, so imagine as an old lady.

Carley has been working from home during the pandemic and will be for the foreseeable future. I take my hat off to her and to all of you who have had to adapt and work from your homes. I could never do it! I mean I know I’m a hermit who loves sitting indoors decorating for autumn and waiting for the dark rainy days, but I think it would drive me mad being stuck at home 24/7. I know that Scoobs has had her down days where she feels fed up with just being indoors so it will feel like she’s been let off her leash when we go to Paris! Personality wise, Carley is the sweetest most genuine person you could ever meet (of course I’m going to say that!) But she actually is, if ever I need her, she’s there, she is always looking out for others and lately she has looked out for herself more too which has made me so proud. She’s binned off toxic fake friendships and has surrounded herself with good people who are good for her. She is the funniest girl to be around, typical ditzy blonde bird! When we are together, we are a complete nightmare. It has been like this since we were kids! Always giggling at things others wouldn’t find funny, making inside jokes, getting into mischief, doing silly accents and randomly quoting lines from films, usually Matilda and Deuce Bigalow ha! “Did you say steak? No MISTAKE… Ohhh now you’ve got me all excited”. We watched this film as kids and find it hilarious even now, hey fishy fishy fishy, LOL! I’m laughing as I type it

I guess I should write something about myself for those that don’t know me. If you don’t then “Alright mush, I’m Kylie, 32 from Southampton”, Christ it sounds like I’m introducing myself on that dodgy show ‘take me out’, I wouldn’t attract anyone with that opening line would I! (Fun fact- I applied for that show and got invited to an audition in London years ago…oh the shame!) Have a read through of my 2017 solo trip report, well if you have time, I do tend to waffle on, but you’ll get an idea about the sort of person I am. A lot of you have said that I’m funny with my writing style, that you love how brutally honest I am, that I’m good humoured and that I just say it as it is. That pretty much sums me up if I’m honest.

Nothing has changed since then either, me and Stanly are like an old married couple now, I’m still childless, saving for a mortgage (which is never ending!) I work in the same place, I’m still not a lady, I still have a big gob, I’m as silly and childish as ever and I constantly daydream about Disney! Maybe 1 or 2 things have changed… if I thought I was a fat mess back then then god only knows what I am now, I’ve gained about 6 stone But actually I’m not miserable with it, well I try not to be! I’d like to say that I embrace it but nope I don’t do that either, I’ve been a recluse all summer! 1- because I hate the heat and 2- no summer clothes could fit my big ass! (What was I saying about not taking my freedom for granted?!) I still barely leave the house! Instead, I just ate my weight in food all summer in preparation for all the baggy jumpers and autumn/winter clothes right?! Speaking of Autumn, where the hell is it?! Why is it still 20 degrees or above every day? Where is the rain? I have been fuming and I’ve also been looking at what time the sunsets every day feeling happier the earlier it gets…what a sad sack I am! Anyone else totally ready for Autumn? My friends think I’m a right weirdo… all 4 of them I also now live with Stanly and his mum in Waterlooville near Portsmouth whilst we are saving for our own house, which we might be able to get in 2031 especially with my 3% pay rise, I mean what am I going to do with all that extra dosh!
My last Disney trip was with Carley to Paris in July 2019 when we stayed at Newport Bay. Apologies, I didn’t do a trip report for that, I don’t know why, maybe I couldn’t bothered with it! These reports take a lot of time you know and when you work 14 hour shifts it’s the last thing you want to do on your day off, I usually just want to nap and enjoy the silence rather than the chaos of a mental health ward! But I figured that I would do a trippie for this upcoming trip, just because it’s been a long time since we’ve been able to read recent trip reports on the dibb so I hope it brings happiness to you all, gives you a giggle and gets you excited for any trips you might have planned for the future I’ll apologise now if I offend anyone, I don’t mean to, sometimes my mouth just runs away with me… always gets me into trouble! Right let’s crack on shall we, you all came here to read about our trip plans, and I’ve done nothing but ramble on about our personal lives! Let’s go…

How did this trip come about?

Initially, we did have a trip to Paris planned for this year which we booked in July last year without realising how long Covid would drag on for! I know right, how deluded were we to think that we would be ok to travel! We found a good deal through an independent travel company called ‘The Awesome Adventure Company’ where we booked to stay at the Disneyland hotel for 5 nights. That was meant to happen June this year, but with the uncertainty of travelling and the fact that Disneyland closed, and France ended up on the red list we decided to not even bother paying the full balance and so cancelled our trip altogether, we had a full refund which was good and from EasyJet too for our flights, so we didn’t lose out on any money. We were obviously gutted at first, we were so looking forward to staying at the Disneyland hotel but now we know we wouldn’t have made it there anyway due to not being able to travel and the hotel being under refurbishment! But alas not all was lost… we used the refund money to book Florida 2022 instead! Eeeak, exciting times! But let’s save that for another trip report!

This trip was never even on the horizon, we hadn’t even mentioned it to each other or looked into it at all. In fact, if there was anything we had been looking into, it was the Disney cruise UK staycations. I randomly looked one day, and the price wasn’t even that bad for a couple of nights! Sailing from Southampton too which is right on our door step! If you’ve been on a Disney cruise before you’ll know that everything is included in the price, the food, entertainment, stateroom etc. But at that time, we weren’t sure on whether we would be able to afford it and get the time off work etc, so we left it. Well, fast forward to a few months later after watching loads of YouTube cruise vlogs and seeing other people going on their Instagram stories, we thought let’s have another look into it. We checked again to find that the prices had well shot up I mean it was a ridiculous amount and from Southampton it was more expensive too so bang went that idea. Carley rang them to see if they would be continuing these cruises next year, but they weren’t sure at that present time. We’ve been on 2 Disney cruises before from port Canaveral and loved it, it would have been so good and magical to go on one from our hometown. Never mind, maybe one day!

So how actually did this trip come about? (Sorry I’ve rambled on again!) Well, I was staying at my dad’s one day (the 24th of August) to be precise. Me and Carley had planned a girly afternoon catching up, going to home sense for autumn bits, getting a takeaway etc. It’s not often I’m at my dad’s for a full day so we took this opportunity to see each other for a few hours. There we were chilling in the hot tub with a glass of gin at 3pm on a Tuesday afternoon (what a life!), when we were talking about our Florida holiday for next year. We then started discussing the prospect of a Paris trip for our birthdays this year, my birthday is the 2nd Nov and Carley’s is the 11th Nov. Before we knew it, I was on my phone looking up prices and couldn’t believe how cheap they were! I had already booked annual leave for the first week of November just because I always do every year, so I was good to go. However, a couple of members of Carley’s team were already on annual leave for that same week so there was no chance she would be able to have it off too. We would figure this out later. Carley has the weekends off (lucky cow!) so we did some dummy bookings for the weekend of 6th November (which is in between both of our birthdays) and we were so surprised to see that the prices weren’t bad at all, especially for a weekend! I remember looking and being like omg, Carley was like what? So I told her and she was like omg we have to go!
We couldn’t book anything yet as 1- we were skint 2-we had no idea about covid/vaccination rules and 3- Scoobs didn’t know if she would be able to request the Friday off work. So we left it at that and ordered ourselves a dominos where we then sat watching Disneyland Paris vlogs pigging out on our pepperoni passion excited at the thought of going back.

I’m laughing away to myself because me and Carley are so impulsive sometimes it’s unreal, we’ve been like it with so many holidays! This is probably why we are in our thirties still living at home, when we get an idea into our heads it’s difficult to let that idea go!🙈 The next day Carley messaged me to say she was going to put in a request to have the Thursday and Friday off before that weekend. Her exact message read “I’m gonna post it in the group chat now, eeak, if it gets accepted, we’re going!” Literally an hour later I got another message to say, “IT’S BEEN ACCEPTED!” So that sealed the deal. We didn’t even think about how we were going to pay for it yet! Because it was too close to the travel date we couldn’t just put a deposit down, it had to be paid off in one go. Stanly’s car had broken down recently, it literally died… whilst we were on the motorway. That was a fun experience, we were on the way to my mums with a massive birthday cake in the back, this cake ended up being transported to and from 2 recovery lorries and a van, I’m surprised we got it to hers in one piece Turns out his cambelt had snapped and this costs a lot of money apparently, so that wasn’t ideal! The next thing Carley messages me is that she’s requested to increase her credit limit on her credit card LOL The things we do to get to Disney! To cut a long story short (or we will be here all day), it got accepted, we booked the trip on Carley’s credit card, and I’ll pay her back over the next few months.

So annual leave accepted, trip paid for, now all we had to do was research what we needed to do covid wise. We are both fully vaccinated, I have been since March, doesn’t even feel that long ago, this year is flying by! So, it will be a case of doing a lateral flow covid test and then a PCR one when we are home (day 2). We are only going for 2 nights so annoyingly we have to do the lateral flow test whilst we are still in the UK, how ridiculous is that I‘m already annoyed that we have to pay some company for the pleasure when I have a whole box full at home! These companies love a money-making scheme, don’t they?! But I’m not going to complain anymore at least it gets us a few days back to our happy place! We will make sure we have hard copies of our proof of vaccination too just so it’s quick and easy. I’ve read to download the French version of the app so that we can upload our NHS QR code to that when entering the parks etc. Then I think the only other thing we need to do is complete some form whilst we are in Paris with the reference number to our PCR test on it. Oh, and then fill in the sworn declaration thing that apparently, they don’t even bother checking at the airport. At the moment we are just going to play it by ear and wait it out as long as possible before paying out for our tests. There’s been rumours flying around that the traffic light system is being scrapped so the last thing we want to do is waste money on tests that we might not end up needing. Time will tell, I guess! ***EDIT: Time has told! The rumours were true, and the traffic light system is no more! Will make it easier and cheaper for our trip thankfully!*** It’s such a weird feeling, whilst we are bursting with excitement to be going, there is always that doubt in our minds that Covid might balls it all up and that we won’t be able to go! Me and Stanly have a holiday booked to Cape Verde for April next year too which is currently on the no go list, so I can’t get excited for that either. It would have been over 2 years since Covid came to ruin our lives by then so surely to God we will be back to normal?!

What are our plans?

So now we’ve covered how the trip came about, what do we have planned? As I said before we are going for 2 nights, which doesn’t seem enough when I think about that. But we spoke about this and just being in the parks is amazing in itself, with annual leave restrictions too we couldn’t really go for any longer. Just to be there celebrating our birthdays together and spending time with each other will be amazing! 🥰 We picked the cheapest option for our hotel which was the Santa Fe, so we are staying on Disney property too which we are so happy about! The hotel doesn’t look too bad, we’ve deffo stayed in worse places! We booked a riverside room so we can be a bit closer to the parks and I will email the hotel beforehand to request a room in the ‘Luigi’ building which I believe is the one closest to the parks. Honestly, we do so many steps in Disney that if we can save on some walking it would just make life a bit easier! Last time my feet were swollen, and I had to elevate them on a cushion in bed like a right granny and Carley was hobbling around the room like she needed a hip replacement I know there’s a shuttle bus which takes you straight to the parks but we found it easier walking. Apparently, it’s a nice walk too by the river and past Sequoia Lodge.

We booked everything as a package directly through the Walt Disney travel company, it worked out at around £330 each. That’s with accommodation onsite, 3 days of Disney Park tickets, our flights directly from Gatwick and an extra suitcase to share. We can’t pack light for the life of us, and with it being winter we will have chunky jumpers and boots etc, plus we will want to buy bits there, so we figured lets just add on a suitcase to share to avoid the hassle of cramming everything into our carry-on luggage. I bet we still struggle

Thursday 4th November

We are both going to stay at my dads on the Wednesday night. We always love doing this, we’ll prob have a few gins, watch a Disney film, make sure we are organised etc and get a good night’s sleep before our pre-travel day. Our pre-travel day will be on the 4th, I know what you’re thinking… what idiots have a pre-travel day for a 2-night trip? Well… us! We love doing it for every trip we go on, it just makes us feel relaxed and we can get into ‘holiday mode’ earlier. We did the same when we went in 2019, we flew from Southampton, our hometown and still stayed at the premier inn at the airport the night before 😂 It is the best feeling knowing that you’re all organised and just waiting to go.

Today we have to do our lateral flow test and upload it to which ever test companies’ website so that we have our certificate back in time for returning to the UK. I suppose the only good thing with this is that we will be reassured that it is negative (hopefully!) and will be able to get home! We are flying from London Gatwick so had a look at the train times/prices from Southampton Central to then discover an absolute bargain! The train directly to Gatwick for both of us cost a tenner! That’s right, £10 total, a tenner! How good is that! I booked these straight away as it said there weren’t many tickets left at that price for that particular train. I bet it still says the same now lol! Our train departs at 12:13pm arriving at Gatwick at around 2pm so it was a perfect time as we can check into our hotel from then. We will just jump on the shuttle to get across to the North terminal and that’s it.

We have booked a night at the Premier Inn North Terminal; I did look at the Sofitel as its pure luxury staying there however unfortunately it is closed at the moment, which in hindsight is probably good because it’s not cheap to stay there! We’ve stayed at this Premier Inn many times before and it’s perfect for what we need. It’s so close to the terminal as well so no fannying about getting on buses etc. When we check in, we will just have a girly afternoon in the room, probably watching vlogs and getting excited to be back in Disney again! Carley will probably ask me to straighten her hair which is a mission in itself! She has the thickest hair and I’m not kidding you; it takes hours! In return I’ll be asking for an hour-long back tickle Depending on if twilight check in is available, we will do this and get rid of our suitcase otherwise we will check in online and drop the bags off in the morning.

I’ve had a look and we are quite limited to where we can eat dinner for the evening. Most of the airport restaurants are closed or close earlier so we will most probably book a table at our hotel restaurant and eat there. We love doing this, eating good food, having a few drinks and toasting to our trip. Oh, I must remember to look to see if m&s is open because I need some of their raspberry yum yums in my life (it’s no wonder I’ve put on weight!) Also have you tried the new cake jars they have out? £4 That’s our pre-travel day done, I honestly love the day before we go away, all the excitement!

Friday 5th November

Our flight today is at 08:10am and we are expected to be in Paris at 10:30am their time. We are flying with EasyJet. We have chosen to fly to Paris both times we’ve been just because it’s so much quicker and easier than the Eurostar. Last time I swear we were in the air for like half hour and that’s it, it felt like we’d just got in the air and were already landing! Ain’t nobody got time for a 3-hour Eurostar journey! We will grab some breakfast somewhere, most probably Weatherspoon’s, can’t go wrong with a Weatherspoon’s, I do wish they’d use proper Heinz beans though! Once at Charles De Gaulle airport, we will have to wait for our luggage which hopefully won’t take long, it didn’t last time! Last time we got the train directly from the airport to Disney and it literally took 9 minutes! It was a bit of a faff though, with our luggage and making sure we got the right train etc, plus it was packed! This time we have decided to look into a private transfer, I’ve seen one recommended by ‘aclaireytale’ on YouTube which would cost us around £25 each which we don’t mind, especially when it drops us directly to our hotel entrance. Plus, we have never drove through the ‘Disney gates’ here in Paris so that would be cool to see!

Oh wait, there are no gates, I’ve just googled it and that’s the entrance to the parking lot for the parks I believe. Oh well I guess we won’t be going through the ‘Disney gates’ then 😂 We will check in, drop our bags off, get our park tickets etc and then be on our merry way to the parks. It would be ideal if our room was available now but I doubt it will be so we will have to come back mid afternoon to freshen up, unpack etc. We will spend a couple of hours in Disneyland just mooching about doing whatever we fancy, grab a snack and a drink etc. We are gutted that the castle is being refurbished at the moment, apparently the planned finish time is at the end of the year, whatever that means, part of me really hopes they count the beginning of November as ‘the end of the year’, how great would that be!

I don’t know what I’m looking forward to the most you know. I think just walking down Main Street, hearing that familiar music and smelling the smells, it will really hit us that we are there, and we will probably be a couple of emotional messes! We can’t wait to do the pirates ride, it’s a small world, big thunder mountain (which we laugh our heads off all the way round on), buzz lightyear etc, we are going to have a blast! I doubt we will get much done in a couple of hours mind! We will go back to our hotel to check out our room when it’s ready, unpack and get changed ready for dinner. I think we need to go on the gov website and complete our passenger locator form this afternoon too which I believe is needed for our flight home (I’m not 100% sure so will need to check that) the rules are changing all the time!)

We’ve booked a reservation at Chez Remy’s for dinner, but annoyingly the Walt Disney Studios Park closes early so the latest reservation we could get was 3:45pm (which is an early dinner!) We couldn’t decide where to have our birthday meals so chose to have 2, one tonight and one tomorrow night. We went to Chez Remy’s last time and absolutely loved it, the theming is so good and really immerses you into the Ratatouille film.

We will only be going to this park for dinner and then will head back to Disneyland for the evening. We have plans to pop into the skyline bar in the marvel hotel once the park closes, its en-route to our hotel anyway so makes sense. We can’t wait to see the new hotel and see the bar; the reviews look amazing. We will try a few cocktails no doubt and some nibbles. The hulk smash and cosmic cocktails sound so good, and the marvel macarons look good too! We will probably be shattered afterwards so will waddle back to our room and collapse into bed.

Saturday 6th November

We haven’t really made specific plans for today. It will be a ‘go with the flow’ kinda day. We will wake up early for extra magic hours maybe use that time in Disneyland to get a few rides in and then head to Walt Disney Studios Park to get on crush’s coaster which is always busy! We aren’t really sure yet, we will decide on the day. We need to check out the new Disneyland Paris app actually and make sure our tickets are linked etc. because I believe there is a new thing to book rides on. One is for a standby pass which is when you get an allocated time slot for free (I think) and the other you can buy a Disney premier access pass for each ride to join the fast lane (Christ for a family, that would be so expensive!) Farewell normal paper fastpass we will miss you! We will research into that because currently we aren’t really clued up! We will probably spend the day at Walt Disney Studios, getting the rides done, meeting some characters to take selfies with and finding some snacks etc. Lots of people say that this park doesn’t take a whole day so we will head to Disneyland at some point. We will grab some lunch from somewhere and just see where the day takes us. We don’t think there will be any fireworks or evening shows so I guess it’s just a matter of playing it by ear. We do have a reservation for our 2nd birthday meal tonight at the Manhattan restaurant in the marvel hotel. We booked this quite late for when the park closes and are looking forward to trying out the menu with the wine pairings too, we’ve also requested a birthday cake (how boujee are we!) This sounds like it will be a rushed day but we don’t intend it to be, if we don’t get to go on a ride it’s no biggie, we just want to enjoy the moment and not rush around killing ourselves to do everything. We do want to go to the shops in Disney village at some point too, so we will make sure to do that during the trip.

Sunday 7th November

Again, we don’t really have any specific plans today. We will probably flitter between the 2 parks until we have to leave! Maybe do some shopping in the village too. We will pack up our stuff in the morning, check out and leave our luggage secure at the hotel. We will most probably have a transfer booked to take us to the airport later too. Our flight home isn’t until 21:20 so we will pretty much have a full day to play around with. We haven’t made any meal reservations today; we want to eat at Casey’s corner at some point and get an earl of sandwich! Might get one to takeaway and have it at home! I also have no idea where we will eat breakfast each morning so any suggestions would be welcome So many lovely food places and not enough days to eat at them all! We will be taking in every bit of magic we can today and making the most of our time here before coming home. We will be back at Gatwick at 21:30 (our time) and haven’t decided how we will get home from there yet! Hopefully Stanly can come and pick us up, however he could potentially have a temporary ban on his license by then due to 12 points (don’t ask!) So, we will have to play that one by ear. It will be tricky getting back on a Sunday night at that time! We will have to come up with a backup plan at some point.

That pretty much sums up our plans for the trip. I’m sure it’ll all fall into place once we are there. I find it difficult to have a proper plan for Paris, it’s different to Florida, for Florida I have to be organised! There’s so much to see and do that I need a solid plan to get the best out of the holiday! Paris is obviously on a much smaller scale so you can just wing it and go with the flow. It’s good to be a bit more spontaneous too, something which I have never been! We are only there for 2 days so we will just enjoy whatever we can. I haven’t mentioned that the Halloween festival will still be on whilst there which we are really looking forward to It ends on the day we leave, we got lucky there! I can’t wait to see all the Halloween décor and hopefully meet some of the Disney villains. We are hoping for some Halloween snacks too.

Things left to do

To be honest there isn’t much preparation needed for a 2-day trip! We know from visiting in November 2016 that it is going to be cold! Last time we froze our melons off and weren’t quite prepared for the weather, I think it snowed as well! I had ripped jeans, not enough socks, no clothing which could be layered or no thick jumpers, I was frozen to the bone apart from my head which was sweating from my stupid hat!

This time we will be prepared! We both need to get a new coat anyway so now begins the never-ending job of 1- finding one that zips over our boobs, 2- finding one that doesn’t make us look more massive than we already are, 3- finding one with big pockets and a hood that doesn’t cover your eyes and 4- finding one that matches with clothes and keeps you warm! Does anyone else struggle with buying a new winter coat?! Why is it impossible?! 😫 I’ve got the same one I’ve had for years; I will be surprised if it fits this year!

I need to get some new winter bit’s too which will be easy as I’ve recently discovered the online website ‘Shein’, they do some lovely clothes! I was dubious at first because it’s all shipped from China, and we all know that China sizes are just ridiculous (does anyone else think of Trump when the word ‘China’ is said?’) Nope? Just me. Things I have ordered in the past have never fitted my ass or have looked completely different from advertised, so I’ve just stayed clear. But Shein is so good! It doesn’t take 4 months to receive your order either which is always helpful! They sell some random things which I am totally down for. I recently bought some of those glasses, you know the clear ones with the clear frame that accessorize with outfits, the ones that most girls look chic in. Well, you’ll have to take my word for it that I looked ridiculous in them and definitely not chic… I looked more like Deirdre Barlow.

Anyway, sorry I’m rambling again! We need to watch some YouTube vlogs, do some research into what’s changed (if anything) as we feel completely out of the loop, especially with covid rules, social distancing, masks etc. That’s a point, I will have a look on etsy for some Disney face masks. I am so done with face masks, I have to wear them at work for 14 hours and they KILL my ears, to the point where the skin breaks! I can’t wait to never see another face mask in my life again! We also have to order our covid tests and then see how much spending money to take etc. We will probably put a ‘kitty’ fund together where we both put in an equal amount and then use this for meals, drinks, the airport etc. Then we will have our own moneys for random Disney ‘tat’

And there we have it! That’s pretty much it! You’re all thinking ‘Thank god for that, it’s over!’. If you’ve made it this far then well done, my reports always go on for longer than intended! I only have a few days to write for this trip too when we are back so it will get finished! I will try my best to keep them relevant and to the point as I realise, I don’t do that at all! Those of you that follow me on Instagram, you’ll see updates on our trip, and I will be adding to my story whilst out there so follow along if you wish too. You will also see all my random autumn crap and will be genuinely concerned at my love for this season! Don’t judge me
Thank you all for following along and reading our pre-trippie! Hope you enjoyed it!

Paris we will see you in 43 days!

Dibbers I will be back in however many days with our Pre-Travel day!

See you then

xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

I've missed your Trip reports!

Plans sound fab, I've just come back from Disneyland and it was great to be back in the magic and there were defo a few happy tears on Main Street!

It's so stressful getting your head round all the new rules though isn't it?
Two people were knocked back from my flight for not having their sworn statement thingy yet I was just asked if I was double vaxxed and not asked to show any proof or anything!

Hope you have the best time and happy planning for your WDW 2022 trip too
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Literally clicked on this because my name is Carley
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
I've missed your Trip reports!

Plans sound fab, I've just come back from Disneyland and it was great to be back in the magic and there were defo a few happy tears on Main Street!

It's so stressful getting your head round all the new rules though isn't it?
Two people were knocked back from my flight for not having their sworn statement thingy yet I was just asked if I was double vaxxed and not asked to show any proof or anything!

Hope you have the best time and happy planning for your WDW 2022 trip too
Aw thank you! Sounds like you had a magical time! Our trip has changed so we have an extra night now, easyjet cancelled our flight meaning we would lose out on park time! So annoying but glad it's sorted I am going to be lost with 2022 planning, I don't even know where to start
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:41 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
Literally clicked on this because my name is Carley
Hi Carley
Old 19 Oct 21, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

So excited to see you are back…..
Love your reports.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

We travel on Thursday so I am so pleased you wrote a trip report so I can see what you got up to and get ready for our trip. Thank you!
Looking forward to reading more!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List