Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Dec 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

My two teenagers go to sleep after me most nights. I think it might be a long night. My BIL has just sent me a photo of my nephew who is now fast asleep and Santa has been. I miss them being young.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Santa is doing our house last this year. I might bump into him in the morning when I get up to put the turkey in the oven
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DS 1 has just picked up the kids stuff we had here and DH and DS3 are currently up the loft and in the garage for DGs2 who lives with us stuff thankfully he when he goes off is dead to the world for about 6 hours only like grampa if we get to 5 am it’s a bonus
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

My youngest is still up so going to be a long night though we had a chat earlier about how Santa drops the gifts off to mummy to put under the tree later if the kids are still awake when he comes

Ds 1 has been asleep for hours which is unheard of being a teenager and dd is staying out tonight so can’t even get them to keep him upstairs out of the way
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

DS is 18 and honestly would trip over his presents and not notice. We are all in bed and he is still downstairs and won’t even look at the pile under the tree when he walks past. We will be lucky if he is awake by mid day tomorrow too. He is so laid back about Xmas. No pressure here which is lovely although not very magical 🙁

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

All done here, poor dog not impressed at being woken up! Presents in DD room and in our room, Santa leaves stuff everywhere! Hopefully she will be kept busy for a while!
Old 25 Dec 21, 02:08 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

All done and off to bed. He has left 7 stockings here and two piles of presents on the sofas. He must be cream crackered because I know i am!
Old 25 Dec 21, 03:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just finished wrapping and have deposited stocking.
I’m shattered!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

When both ds were little it was a nightmare to get them to sleep at a decent time but impossible to get them out of bed, we always had to wake them. As teenagers I just put their presents under the tree but they were never bothered about finding out which was theirs as I am the only one in the house who knows what wrapping belongs to who. Dh wouldn’t have a clue their presents are as much a surprise to him as they are to them
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Last night was so funny! My husband looked at the piles of presents in disbelief 🤣 I have wrapped small gifts in large boxes (thanks to many Amazon deliveries) so the piles are massive! His face was a picture 🤣🤣🤣
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List