Notices

Old 4 May 18, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Winner winner! Charlie looks happy, it's good to see a baby in buggy as mine is still in box, we go in 4 weeks! Daniel will be 14 weeks so glad it looks comfy,.. Good price too x
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Aww Charlie looks so happy and content in his new buggy. All ready for his holidays.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Love the pram! Will have a nosy at that as we need one too. The sleeping baby is defo a selling point.

Great to have it paid off xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 18, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ah love that feeling when it’s all paid off! Especially if the balance reduced! Double winner!

Oh Charlie looks so cute in his new buggy! And bless him falling asleep! ❤️

Woohoo to double digits! It’s gonna be here before you know it! xxx
Lets just hope he falls asleep as easily when walking around the parks... knowing what a nosey little tinker he is I can predict probably unlikely!

So excited at how quickly it is coming around! xxx

Originally Posted by suziwong_96 View Post
Winner winner! Charlie looks happy, it's good to see a baby in buggy as mine is still in box, we go in 4 weeks! Daniel will be 14 weeks so glad it looks comfy,.. Good price too x
Ooo your holiday is coming around very fast! I am sure Daniel will love the buggy, so spacious for them! Have an amazing time!

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Aww Charlie looks so happy and content in his new buggy. All ready for his holidays.
It made me even more excited getting it sorted, I love ticking things off the list on the countdown to a holiday!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Love the pram! Will have a nosy at that as we need one too. The sleeping baby is defo a selling point.

Great to have it paid off xx
For the price I can't recommend it enough! I'm a little nervous at not having him parent-facing (I love to look at him too much I think!) but I am sure he will love being able to look out and have a good nosey around!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 05:25 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Hurrah for the balance being paid! Such a great feeling! And double digits too 💃🏽🕺🏻!

I don’t know a lot about these things but that looks like a very smart buggy. Good news that Charlie has taken to it so well. And that there’s a large basket for all the shopping - win!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

What a handsome little man!

Obviously gets it from his dad😎😎
Old 11 May 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Hurrah for the balance being paid! Such a great feeling! And double digits too 💃🏽🕺🏻!

I don’t know a lot about these things but that looks like a very smart buggy. Good news that Charlie has taken to it so well. And that there’s a large basket for all the shopping - win!
That basket will hold many a Disney carrier bag that's for sure... I knew taking Charlie with us would have its uses!

Originally Posted by TractorBoy View Post
What a handsome little man!

Obviously gets it from his dad😎😎
Haha he certainly gets his good looks from his Dad!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

The shopping has begun!

I thought I would add a quick shopping update as I have already picked up a few bits ready for our trip and no doubt if I leave it all for one update it will be pretty lengthy! So here goes...

Ears! Because you seriously cannot have enough ears can you?! I bought a couple of pairs from Luby and Lola for our last DLP trip and as they were so comfy so I went back with the intention of just ordering SIL a pair to wear in celebration of it being her 40th birthday... of course I couldn't resist treating myself to a new pair too so went for these lovely rose gold sequins with pink satin bow!

I also added an extra pair to my collection more recently as during a trip to Primark I spotted these funky rainbow sequin ones and couldn't resist... for £3 it would be rude not to eh?!

A new bag for the parks... I had been drooling over most of the Mickey Mouse collection at Cath Kidston for a while, and in particular anything in the gorgeous red spotted print, so when I noticed the backpack had gone into the sale at £30 I instantly snapped it up! My thinking is that this will be perfect for popping all Charlie's bits in... nappies, wipes, spare clothes, sun lotion, snacks, kitchen sink etc. (You really can't travel light with a baby in tow can you?!). I also love that this has a space for a laptop so it can double up as a bag for work when I return after maternity leave!

Tops for me... I stumbled across these on the Tesco website earlier this week and as they were only £8 each I ordered both! (Because you know if I waited closer to the trip they wouldn't have them anymore!). They arrived this morning and fit perfectly so will definitely be making their way into my suitcase for this trip!

Romper for Charlie - I have resisted buying clothes for Charlie as yet as he is currently growing at a rate of knots so I am unsure what size he will be wearing come August. But I saw this super cute Mickey Mouse romper in Matalan last month and I fell in love with it so took a gamble with 9-12 months and am keeping fingers crossed it still fits when we go!

So that covers everything for now... no doubt there will be more shopping updates to come (I really must keep reminding myself that we are only there for 5 days not 5 weeks!)
Old 18 May 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Aww lovely wee update! Love the ears! I may have to order from there next time as I find the Disney ones so uncomfortable!

Love love love that rucksack / laptop bag! I want one!

That romper is the cutest too! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww lovely wee update! Love the ears! I may have to order from there next time as I find the Disney ones so uncomfortable!

Love love love that rucksack / laptop bag! I want one!

That romper is the cutest too! xxx
I definitely recommend the ears... I have worn them for a whole park day with no discomfort at all! (The ones I have from the Disney Store are just one massive headache!)

Eeeek the bag is so beautiful, so excited to use it! xxx