Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Jun 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
We’ve got 2 booked on the Sky Princess in September - a 5 night followed by a 6 night. Really looking forward to it - with the drinks package and WiFi included in the cost it’s a bargain compared to other lines I looked at 😊
I agree, the price we paid for a balcony with the all inclusive drinks, wifi and tips was less than £100pppn, which I think is pretty amazing!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
We’ve got 2 booked on the Sky Princess in September - a 5 night followed by a 6 night. Really looking forward to it - with the drinks package and WiFi included in the cost it’s a bargain compared to other lines I looked at 😊
They aren’t the 17th and 22nd of September cruises are they?
Princess, in fact none of the Carnival Group, are allowing back to back cruises over the summer. There needs to be 7 days between cruises.
Unfortunately I have read posts from people who have managed to book, both direct and through TA, and not been advised until much later. It is in their terms and conditions.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

I am a fan of Princess, and believe there is a cruise line out there for all of us.

Years ago I used to think if I got a cruise in a balcony stateroom for £100 ppn I had a good deal. So these Seacations with the plus fare, especially for those of us lucky enough to also get the BLC discount (thank you Ladyshopper for pointing that out) are amazing value.

I’m sailing on Sky Princess at end of August.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We're not on a Staycation cruise but we're booked on a 10 day Caribbean from Miami on Enchanted Princess in March - we've only done one Princess cruise before, on Ruby.
I've already booked 3 shore excursions, and Crown Grill & Le Mer for dinners.
For the 10 nights + pre cruise hotel and all transfers, tips, drinks and wifi it's only £1,473 more than the 4 nighter we have on the Disney Wish next Sept with no extras or inclusions at all! Both brand new ships.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 12:40 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We're not on a Staycation cruise but we're booked on a 10 day Caribbean from Miami on Enchanted Princess in March - we've only done one Princess cruise before, on Ruby.
I've already booked 3 shore excursions, and Crown Grill & Le Mer for dinners.
For the 10 nights + pre cruise hotel and all transfers, tips, drinks and wifi it's only £1,473 more than the 4 nighter we have on the Disney Wish next Sept with no extras or inclusions at all! Both brand new ships.
Please don’t go to Miami to board the Enchanted- it sails from Fort Lauderdale!😂
Tip: If anyone is military or ex military, Carnival Corporation give $50, $100 or $250, (depending on length of cruise) as on board credit.

Edited at 10:03 PM.
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I’m on Sky Princess in August, first time with Princess, food looks amazing! Can’t wait!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
I’m on Sky Princess in August, first time with Princess, food looks amazing! Can’t wait!
We will be on the same cruise Food is usually good, but I always think the cakes look better than they actually taste. Except for Nutella doughnuts they do taste as good as they look.
Old 9 Jun 21, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
Except for Nutella doughnuts they do taste as good as they look.
This definitely counts as a very helpful hint!
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Please don’t go to Miami to board the Enchanted- it sails from Fort Lauderdale!😂
Tip: If anyone is military or ex military, Carnival Corporation give $50, $100 or $250, (depending on length of cruise) as on board credit.
Ohhh interesting. I'm going to contact them regarding this as my Dad (whos sailing with us) is ex RAF
Old 9 Jun 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Ohhh interesting. I'm going to contact them regarding this as my Dad (whos sailing with us) is ex RAF
princess/military_benefit_program/
All the details are here 😀