Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 18 Oct 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
ps have just told DD17 about the big Primark and she has looked up Val D'Europe - an essential day out apparently! We won't have a car so any other ideas of how to get there?
We have always had a car but I’m 99% sure you can get a bus from outside the train station.
What date are you going? As I can let you know Monday afternoon as I’ll go check when we arrive.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
Wow that is so kind of you! Yes my DIL is adamant that she wants our grandaughter to see the Eiffel Tower so the train details would be really helpful!
Just watched a Clairytale latest vlog, they got the train to Paris and just walked to their hotel near the Louvre, but it didn’t look close to the tower.
Someone else has kindly given very good instructions but would def appreciate your input.

I wanted to stay at the Marvel hotel but we were worried that some of the art might be a bit scary for the little one. My son suggested he and his dad stay there while me and my DIL and GD stayed at Newport Bay! That didn’t go down to well!
It’s no problem 😊
We’ve been to the louvre before but still actually haven’t ever seen the Eiffel Tower close up in all our visits 😳 but we are walkers but happy to find out the easiest and quickest way to get there from the station.
Ha! Yeah I bet it didn’t 😂.
NPB is a lovely hotel but I am very excited to stay at Art of marvel , be nice to stay somewhere different!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Day 2 tests

Went on the government page and the list of day two providers are now there but when I click through on my selected testing company they’ve not updated their own site yet!
I think this is ridiculous as they knew it would be today so why not set it up so it’s ready to go?
C19 is the cheapest at £14 and then other providers go up from £18 to around £20.
Hoping I can book these this morning as just want to be done 🤞🏼
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

No word of a lie , the test from C19 has just gone up by 94p since I looked at it 5 minutes ago.. how odd ! So now £14.94 is the cheapest but still can’t book it yet.
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Mobile

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
We have always had a car but I’m 99% sure you can get a bus from outside the train station.
What date are you going? As I can let you know Monday afternoon as I’ll go check when we arrive.
Thanks so much Arrive there tomorrow - so excited! Trying to organise LFTs now! As you say - on Government website but not available to book on providers site.. desperate to get organised 😀 Weather looking reasonable for next week - just rain on Monday 🤞 Have a wonderful time!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Thanks so much Arrive there tomorrow - so excited! Trying to organise LFTs now! As you say - on Government website but not available to book on providers site.. desperate to get organised 😀 Weather looking reasonable for next week - just rain on Monday 🤞 Have a wonderful time!
How exciting! Bit late for me to tell you which bus to get to Val d Europe as we arrive Monday afternoon 😂 but I’m sure there is a bus from outside the train station and also it’s one stop on the train too but sure someone at there or your hotel will be able to tell you.
Will be furiously refreshing the page all day!
Yes weather has massively improved from the forecast I saw last week 🌞
Have a fab time and maybe I’ll bump in to you at some point next week.
Safe travels!
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Mobile

How exciting! Bit late for me to tell you which bus to get to Val d Europe as we arrive Monday afternoon 😂 but I’m sure there is a bus from outside the train station and also it’s one stop on the train too but sure someone at there or your hotel will be able to tell you.
Will be furiously refreshing the page all day!
Yes weather has massively improved from the forecast I saw last week 🌞
Have a fab time and maybe I’ll bump in to you at some point next week.
Safe travels!
Thanks so much! Can’t wait to get there now 😀 hope you have a fab time too and really hope we can get the tests sorted ASAP!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Ordered our tests from Chronomics in the end.
Bit more than I wanted to spend but availability and postage included helped!
Now can fill in the PLF and relax 😅
Old 22 Oct 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Ordered our tests from Chronomics in the end.
Bit more than I wanted to spend but availability and postage included helped!
Now can fill in the PLF and relax 😅
Ah glad you got sorted.
Is this the PLF for going to Paris, or is this coming back to uk? Can you do it this early?

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Ah glad you got sorted.
Is this the PLF for going to Paris, or is this coming back to uk? Can you do it this early?
So am I!😬
PLF for return to U.K.
From what I can see you have to submit it within 48 hours of your return to the U.K. so I think we can fill it in now and then submit it just before we come back.
I haven’t actually seen the form yet so I’m not 100% but at least we have the codes to add now.