Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Jan 22, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Used it for our Xmas trip- fairly straight forward on way out and did allow us avoid a larger check in a- couldn’t use it on way back as Ba flight wasn’t listed on the app- did inform them a week before the flight and they replied to say they would address the issue. Suffice to say nothing happened. Just went to check in with everything in have and was no longer than pre covid check in. Check in guy said that nobody was able to use VeriFLY for the flight and that those with electronic copies on their phones etc where taking much longer to check in
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used it on the first day out to the USA 8th Nov. Absolutely would recommend it! There and back. The people who didn't have it were causing the most problems with their wads of paper. The lines were huge but Verifly people were showing the App, leaving the luggage and moving on.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I'm 75 and hardly at the cutting edge of technology but I found it extremely easy.

The only minor issue I had was for the trip back to the UK it had saved Joan's details (she was my companion) but hadn't saved her photo. That was a bit tricky as you had to take it like a passport photo and get a green ring round the image before it was accepted. But I'm talking a minute or so at the most.

PLF was a bit more challenging. As at 5 Dec (may still be the same) you need to upload your NHS vax passport but only one QR image for the second jab. Ours came through as a pdf with QR for both jabs so I had to take a screen shot of the whole page and crop it just to show the second jab QR then fiddle with it a bit to get an acceptable resolution. "Fiddle with it" is a technical expression used by 75 year olds.

Mick
I like your use of the expression "hardly at the edge of cutting technology" Mick ... made me laugh !
Hopefully I will be able manage it and if not maybe one of our adult kids will sort it out 😄

As regards fiddling I use that ploy often and not always to good effect 😖 as our son will vouch!
"What have you done Mother!" Is an oft heard sentence !

My best strategy for technology not working is turn it off and then on again 🤣🤣...if that fails call the kids

Wisdom comes with age 😉

And I don't know how to remove the little box thing over the word "doing" !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Can verify be used on aerlingus
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
Can verify be used on aerlingus
Yes - here you go

go.daon/veriflyapp

Mick
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by goodevans View Post
I like your use of the expression "hardly at the edge of cutting technology" Mick ... made me laugh !
Hopefully I will be able manage it and if not maybe one of our adult kids will sort it out 😄

As regards fiddling I use that ploy often and not always to good effect 😖 as our son will vouch!
"What have you done Mother!" Is an oft heard sentence !

My best strategy for technology not working is turn it off and then on again 🤣🤣...if that fails call the kids

Wisdom comes with age 😉

And I don't know how to remove the little box thing over the word "doing" !
I've had my Galaxy S8 for a couple of years. Much better range than my previous mobile phone that was limited to the length of string between the two tin cans.

My abacus is useful though for working out how many dollars to the pound.

Mick
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Another technologically challenged Dibber here who'll never see 70 again and managed to use Verifly 3 times so far and will be (hopefully) flashing our green ticks again at LAX this afternoon.
Sue 😊x
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by goodevans View Post

Wisdom comes with age 😉

!
I'm old too and I managed the App quite well. I even had to uninstall and reinstall to get it right... that probably makes me a 'Computer Wizard'.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Another technologically challenged Dibber here who'll never see 70 again and managed to use Verifly 3 times so far and will be (hopefully) flashing our green ticks again at LAX this afternoon.
Sue 😊x
Happy that you're only "flashing your ticks".

Mick
Old 8 Jan 22, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Happy that you're only "flashing your ticks".

Mick
Check in desk too high for anything else Mick, age v gravity! 🤭
Sue x
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List