Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Jan 22, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Cruise

Can anybody advise just booked cruise for March with royal carribean,since we will of been in Orlando five days we have to do another supervised test ,will a link up back to uk work as it’s much cheaper to do one and pay here then to do one while over there since we fully vaccinated a video supervised will be fine any advice Thankyou
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

I am sure I have read on here that there are certain places you can go in Orlando that do free tests. I am sure someone will be along soon that can advise you.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
babycanaansmum
Very Serious Dibber

Yes you will need another test. If you are vaccinated you can order the video link antigen tests to take with you and do on video. We are using doc hq but we are using the same as for our flights as we cruise the day after we get there. If you have unvaccinated children you need an in person pcr test. We did in person pcr for free at curative in December which was good but def book sooner rather than later if you need that
Old 26 Jan 22, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

There just me an d my mam and we always use dochq which we are doing fit to fly out but we will of been in Florida four days ,so looks like we will have to order another set of fit to fly with video again ,we both double jabbed and had boosters ,I also had Covid the 1 January so least I know my test will defo be negative in March I hope
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Jumping on the OPs post here. We don’t travel until July hoping it may have been relaxed by then but if not we fly on the 6th and have 2 nights in Miami, will we need another test to board the cruise?
Old 27 Jan 22, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

I think it’s two days you should be okay x