Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 25 Jan 22, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Not necessarily in order :

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
Line of Duty
The Walking Dead
Sex & the City
Old 25 Jan 22, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Not in any particular order.

X files
Poirot
Game of thrones
Only fools and horses
Columbo

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My list of best things I have ever watched:

1. Game of Thrones, I was late to the party with this but OMG loved it, the characters, the story, everything (well apart from the ending)

2. Friends: I loved it, still love it, its that TV show that you can put on in the background when your not watching anything in particular and I still laugh out loud at it.

3. Band of Brothers, its incomprehensible what those men done for their country, I love anything that is a true story especially WW2/Holocaust, I still cant believe those things really happened and what people went through

4. Narcos & Narcos Mexico, again based on a true story, the greed and corruption in those countries is unbelievable.

5. Greys Anatomy, I loved it at the start, its lost its way now though but when they were young interns is was fabulous

6. The Handmaids Tale... one of those "what if it happened" tv shows and Elizabeth Moss is a fantastic actress

7. The Serpent - another true story, if I hadn't known it was true I would have thought it was too far fetched but all true and what a story

8. Sex In The City - I was so invested in the characters, I was so disappointed in the new series

However just goes to show how we are all different I couldn't get into Sopranos, Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy.
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
My list of best things I have ever watched:

1. Game of Thrones, I was late to the party with this but OMG loved it, the characters, the story, everything (well apart from the ending)

2. Friends: I loved it, still love it, its that TV show that you can put on in the background when your not watching anything in particular and I still laugh out loud at it.

3. Band of Brothers, its incomprehensible what those men done for their country, I love anything that is a true story especially WW2/Holocaust, I still cant believe those things really happened and what people went through

4. Narcos & Narcos Mexico, again based on a true story, the greed and corruption in those countries is unbelievable.

5. Greys Anatomy, I loved it at the start, its lost its way now though but when they were young interns is was fabulous

6. The Handmaids Tale... one of those "what if it happened" tv shows and Elizabeth Moss is a fantastic actress

7. The Serpent - another true story, if I hadn't known it was true I would have thought it was too far fetched but all true and what a story

8. Sex In The City - I was so invested in the characters, I was so disappointed in the new series

However just goes to show how we are all different I couldn't get into Sopranos, Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy.
I forgot The Serpant! I loved that. Bought the book it was based on straight afterwards.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

And how could I forget…. Peaky Blinders! Love me a bit of Tommy Shelby 😀
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

In no particular order

Dexter
Sons of anarchy
The wire
Breaking bad
Walking dead
Oz
Lost (early seasons)
Prison break
Murder one (apart from the eventual reveal)
Scandal
The Blacklist
Industry
Money heist
Devils

Everybody loves Raymond
Friends
Only fools and horses
One foot in the grave

Edited at 05:06 PM.
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Murder One was really good.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Murder One was really good.
Almost ground breaking at the time. Remember watching it on BBC1/2 first showing one episode at a time and hating having to wait til the following week.

Watched it again years later and whilst it hadn’t dated well it still gripped me. Had forgotten how disappointing the end was and got mad all over again.
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Band of Brothers.

I, Claudius.
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Double deckers and grange hill. 79s 80s at its best
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List