Old 26 Jan 22, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are the Millers - Our first trip with Martha. Day 10

Martha woke at 5.45am today! I took her into the lounge for a bit and then tried my luck back in the bedroom with her & we managed to get back to sleep until 8.30am.

We had breakfast in the room & then set off to Epcot at 10.15ish. I assumed the main part of the park opened at 9am but today it was 11am,` so we had to wait a little while for ropedrop.

We had promised Edith that she could meet Anna & Elsa today & that we would try & get on Frozen Ever After. Along with everyone else in the park, we head towards Norway. Of course the queue for the ride was absolutely ridiculous. 1 1/2 hours and queuing from round in China. We sent Aaron off around WS while Laura and I joined the queue with the girls. It was as long as stated but it didn't seem too bad. Edith made friends with a little boy queueing behind us and Martha seemed content to people watch for the most part. Eventually we got on the ride and it was fabulous! Edith loved it and im really glad we queued with her. Of course, as we head out the queue was now only half the length Oh well.

The photo was a classic

We found Aaron who had done the full world twice over and seen most of the princesses

We carried on around the lake clockwise. Edith watched the Chinese dragon for a bit and then we got a pineapple cake from the booth near the drums. Much nicer than the dry one at MK the other day.

We spotted Snow White and Jasmine & then head into Morocco for lunch. Aaron had already eaten on his way round but we managed to grab a nice indoor table & enjoy what we had. Laura and I both had the chicken kebab with the bread and dips. It was sooo good!

Aaron popped off to get Fish & Chips from the UK for the girls to share.

We carried on around the world spotting Belle and Mary Poppins. We made it back to Norway & queued for about 30 minutes to see Anna and Elsa. Edith LOVED this so much. Martha, not so much

We head out of the park & had an hours rest in the hotel before heading out to Disney Springs as we had a reservation at Raglan Road. We got a lovely table and as we had menitoned the other day that the ownder was Laura's cousin, the service we got was top notch and the drinks were taken off the bill.

We shared the bread which is always lovely, followed by the lolipop chicken to start. I then had the slow cooked pork, Laura the chicken club sandwich and Aaron the brisket sandwich. The food here, as usual was absolutely exceptional. I didn't really have room but had to have the bread & butter pudding. Ohhhhh so good, I was absolutely gutted that I couldn't finish it. The irish dancers & a band playing all the Irish classics were perfomoring throughout our meal and we all really enjoyed it, Edith danced all night long.

Once we had paid, we head off back into Disney Springs, had a lottle wonder sopping a few more Christmas trees and then head home.

Edited at 05:07 PM.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 22, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day :spin and a nice meal to finish the day off

Joan
Old 27 Jan 22, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Your meals all look delicious.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Glad you got on Frozen this day!

Another great day of food it looks like too x
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

That ride photo That queue Glad you got to ride Frozen though

I absolutely love Edith's tee-shirt
Old 29 Jan 22, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
A pain the park didn't open until later, but at least you made it onto Frozen and saw some princesses, that's definitely a win for the day.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 22, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a lovely day !
Full brownie points to you and Laura for doing an hour and half queue 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Todays food looked amazing
Thanks Abi 🙏🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 22, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

That pic from the Frozen ride is so cute! Glad you all enjoyed it.

Your meal at Raglan sounds delicious! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Great day... that ride photo though! We have a similar one with Thomas on POTC in Paris
The food looks amazing at Raglan Road, maybe one to try for us.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List